The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

I don't mean to sound rude, but the Crimson-themed Night's Edge/Wrath of Gods/Bloodbath and its True version looks awkward and squished in comparison to the old sprite. I hope that the feature allowing replacing textures with larger ones will come back soon, because I'd love to have that old sprite back.

Hi, I have a few suggestions for the texture pack:

- Change the shadow mimic pet to look like your crimson shadow chest, this includes its item and buff.

Shadow_Mimic_(pet).png
Ornate_Shadow_Key.png
Shadow_Mimic_(buff).png

- Change the Possessed Armor's banner to more closely resemble the crimson version.

Possessed_Armor_Banner.png
Possessed_Armor_Banner_(placed).png

- Possibly remove the alt Dark Mummy, since they have a crimson counterpart now, like Fyre Bro pointed out.

- Maybe change the Smashing, Poppet! achievement to a smashed Crimson Heart instead of a Shadow Orb, and then you guys can even use it as the icon for the minipack.

Achievement_Smashing,_Poppet!.png

And that is pretty much it, hope you liked the suggestions.

hey, I came to say, that the crimson mimics are realllly bugged, and I know exactly why. in fact I fixed it myself. basically you added the ice mimics into the normal mimics, even though that's a completely different npc with different drops and everything, and so now it's super glitchy.

basically all I did was shrink the canvas to the normal size of the actual sprite, so now it's not glitched
NPC_85.png

Back
Top Bottom