The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

Does it change the names of the items? I am not very familiar with texture packs and such. If so, awesome! If not, it's a bit of a shame. But this still contains wonderful sprites.
It doesn't, unfortunately. :(

If you want you could rip the wings and soul alt from the suggestion I made on this: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/crimson-soul-alt-soul-of-wight.18283/
Oh, I totally forgot about that. We need a Crimson-basd Soul of Night :p
I've already got my own suggestion and sprites about precisely that:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/souls-of-plight-crimson-souls.11121/

Just updated the texture pack. @Méta' supplied me with some sprites that fixed the Bunny's gore and banner.

I also decided to throw in the black shoulder design from the Possessed Armor Variety thread.

Get the latest version now!

This thread has been dead for nearly a year now so maybe this is in vain, but the pack is missing the tiles_21 file, so shadow chests still appear as shadow chests when placed down. they have a titan chest image when moused over, and when in your inventory, but when actually existing in the world they're still shadow chests. tried redownloading the pack to see if my download just got messed up, but to no avail.
Screenshot_1.png

This thread has been dead for nearly a year now so maybe this is in vain, but the pack is missing the tiles_21 file, so shadow chests still appear as shadow chests when placed down. they have a titan chest image when moused over, and when in your inventory, but when actually existing in the world they're still shadow chests. tried redownloading the pack to see if my download just got messed up, but to no avail.View attachment 99428
Thanks for pointing that out... I'll look into it! :)

@Starchy I've uploaded a new version with the latest Tiles_21 image and appropriate Titan Chest. (This might be problematic if you're running the game using an older version of Terraria.)

Alright people, I've revisited this Texture Pack in light of the new experimental Texture Pack compatibility they just updated Terraria with. That means that this pack is once again usable, and not only that, but it isn't reliant on TCCL being up to date with the current version of Terraria!

To start using this pack again, skip to the bottom of the main post, download and open the attachment, and follow the instructions on the "readme.txt" file found inside. That should be everything you need to get the texture pack working!

"Blood" is already overdone in the Crimson.

Blood Butcherer, Blood Lust Cluster, Blood Crawler, Bloody Spine, Blood Feeder... we don't need more. >_<
and there is crimstone, crimstone wall, crimsand, hardened crimsand, hardened crimsand wall, crimsandstone, crimsandstone wall, crimson seeds, crimera, crimtane, crimtane bar, crimtane bricks, crimtane brick wall, and so on.

I did what the readme.txt said, nothing happened. Also I can't use TCCL because I have Terraria 1.3.4.4.

Back
Top Bottom