• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

What would you rate The Crossover Pack?

• Meh (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
SOMETHING IS COMING...

VERSION LIST / PROGRESS
VERSION 3.0.0a

This version is a pre release for v3.
Bugs - Plasma Gun does not fire. We are implementing a charging mechanism.
3.0.0a (Current version)
DROPBOX : Here

CONTENT LIST

NEW CONTENT LIST HERE WE COME!

The members of the Crossover Crew!
(In no particular order :p)

@_Mish
@CraftedNightmare Here!
@Wilson

@Axios
@LameCube
@Theo

@TheGamingBoffin
@Chazm
@TerrorPenguin
@Codiferus

CREDITS
@ThatOneRobloxHater for his beautiful and amazing sprite sheets! Seriously, without this dude, we would be no where!
@Pumpking for his well needed debugging!
@MarioKart7z for his help!
@LameCube for his seriously stunning logo and being a general legend!
@IcyPenguin and @CorruptdWarrior for their ideas!
@theomichailidis for formatting the text!

@Yoraiz0r for his help with flood moon and pokemon pets!
@TheGamingBoffin for his bloody good work with Biomes and the Flood Moon!
@gmod for letting us collaborate with the halo mod!
@Everybody for being a great and supportive friend! If we hadn't have had him here, I wouldn't be continuing this mod! <3
@Freddy for being supportive and a cool guy!
Written with the beautiful Sublime Text 3!

Last but certainly not least...

@Redigit , @Loki, @Cenx and the whole Re-Logic crew for their work on Terraria! Thanks for making a great game!

Thanks for viewing this forum page! Keep checking back for updates!

~Mish.

Last edited:

IcyPenguin

Plantera
I get this error:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: The Crossover Pack!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
I get this error:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: The Crossover Pack!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
Ok, all fixed!

Version 1.1 Up now...
1.2 will fix plasma pistol.
Wiki will be up soon with all the recipies!

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
Well then, I didn't expect this to happen on spawning.
Wow! Thats either incredibly lucky or a MASSIVE bug... :D

Is there any land below?

Plus, can I just say thank you for being the first to try out my mod!

Any suggestions ? (Plus I might make something in game that includes all recipes? What do you think?)

IcyPenguin

Plantera
Wow! Thats either incredibly lucky or a MASSIVE bug... :D

Is there any land below?

Plus, can I just say thank you for being the first to try out my mod!

Any suggestions ? (Plus I might make something in game that includes all recipes? What do you think?)
There's a floating island below this cloud :p
The in-game recipe system definitely sounds useful, and since I've always loved Kingdom Hearts:

Crown necklace (the one that Sora's wearing) - gives you a special buff if you're holding/using the keybrand (which is a drop from an armored bones in the dungeon).

Upgradable keybrand - Upgrade your keybrand with certain items to different versions of the keyblade. As you can see, they all have different kinds of 'charms' attached to them.

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
Hmmm... Not bad!

Would you mind if I made a Private Chat with you and we can talk there?

Just cause there would have to be multiple versions of the sword and i need the specifics :p!

No, plese don't drop Metroid! That's my favorite series! Other than that, it looks like a decent mod at least. Hopefully I can say better about it when it fully releases.

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
No, plese don't drop Metroid! That's my favorite series! Other than that, it looks like a decent mod at least. Hopefully I can say better about it when it fully releases.
Haha, alright I won't drop it! I am about to make a Convo where after people have requested something they can list exactly what items they want with maybe a picture... Would you like to have some input?

Sure, I wouldn't mind talking about a game I enjoy ;)
Sounds good! I will add you now!

Haha, alright I won't drop it! I am about to make a Convo where after people have requested something they can list exactly what items they want with maybe a picture... Would you like to have some input?
I suppose so. I mean, a guy over on TO is making a full fledged Metroid mod, so I don't think I'll suggest too many things.

Top Bottom