Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Mish

Skeletron Prime
SOMETHING IS COMING...

VERSION LIST / PROGRESS
VERSION 3.0.0a

This version is a pre release for v3.
Bugs - Plasma Gun does not fire. We are implementing a charging mechanism.
3.0.0a (Current version)
DROPBOX : Here

CONTENT LIST

NEW CONTENT LIST HERE WE COME!

The members of the Crossover Crew!
(In no particular order :p)

@_Mish
@CraftedNightmare Here!
@Wilson

@Axios
@LameCube
@Theo

@TheGamingBoffin
@Chazm
@TerrorPenguin
@Codiferus

CREDITS
@ThatOneRobloxHater for his beautiful and amazing sprite sheets! Seriously, without this dude, we would be no where!
@Pumpking for his well needed debugging!
@MarioKart7z for his help!
@LameCube for his seriously stunning logo and being a general legend!
@IcyPenguin and @CorruptdWarrior for their ideas!
@theomichailidis for formatting the text!

@Yoraiz0r for his help with flood moon and pokemon pets!
@TheGamingBoffin for his bloody good work with Biomes and the Flood Moon!
@gmod for letting us collaborate with the halo mod!
@Everybody for being a great and supportive friend! If we hadn't have had him here, I wouldn't be continuing this mod! <3
@Freddy for being supportive and a cool guy!
Written with the beautiful Sublime Text 3!

Last but certainly not least...

@Redigit , @Loki, @Cenx and the whole Re-Logic crew for their work on Terraria! Thanks for making a great game!

Cd8UpzG.png

Thanks for viewing this forum page! Keep checking back for updates!

~Mish.

Last edited:
I get this error:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: The Crossover Pack!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

I get this error:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: The Crossover Pack!.tapi: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
Ok, all fixed!

Version 1.1 Up now...
1.2 will fix plasma pistol.
Wiki will be up soon with all the recipies!

Well then, I didn't expect this to happen on spawning.
ecNrt21.png
Wow! Thats either incredibly lucky or a MASSIVE bug... :D

Is there any land below?

Plus, can I just say thank you for being the first to try out my mod!

Any suggestions ? (Plus I might make something in game that includes all recipes? What do you think?)

Wow! Thats either incredibly lucky or a MASSIVE bug... :D

Is there any land below?

Plus, can I just say thank you for being the first to try out my mod!

Any suggestions ? (Plus I might make something in game that includes all recipes? What do you think?)
There's a floating island below this cloud :p
The in-game recipe system definitely sounds useful, and since I've always loved Kingdom Hearts:

Crown necklace (the one that Sora's wearing) - gives you a special buff if you're holding/using the keybrand (which is a drop from an armored bones in the dungeon).
szrppi1349687064790.jpg

Upgradable keybrand - Upgrade your keybrand with certain items to different versions of the keyblade. As you can see, they all have different kinds of 'charms' attached to them.
200px-Oathkeeper_(HT)_KHII.png

Hmmm... Not bad!

Would you mind if I made a Private Chat with you and we can talk there?

Just cause there would have to be multiple versions of the sword and i need the specifics :p!

No, plese don't drop Metroid! That's my favorite series! Other than that, it looks like a decent mod at least. Hopefully I can say better about it when it fully releases.

No, plese don't drop Metroid! That's my favorite series! Other than that, it looks like a decent mod at least. Hopefully I can say better about it when it fully releases.

Haha, alright I won't drop it! I am about to make a Convo where after people have requested something they can list exactly what items they want with maybe a picture... Would you like to have some input?

Sure, I wouldn't mind talking about a game I enjoy ;)
Sounds good! I will add you now!

Haha, alright I won't drop it! I am about to make a Convo where after people have requested something they can list exactly what items they want with maybe a picture... Would you like to have some input?

I suppose so. I mean, a guy over on TO is making a full fledged Metroid mod, so I don't think I'll suggest too many things.

Back
Top Bottom