tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

What would you rate The Crossover Pack?

• Meh (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 53758
That recipe seems a bit op, so maybe ectoplasm could be added to it?
Well the thing is, late game I don't think it will be able to truely keep on par in a weapon set with late game items at this damage. Since things like the Rainbow Gun, Nimbus Rod, and several of those dungeon mage items. To put ectoplasm as a requirement, would probably also mean to increase the damage to about 70-90.

Also, it takes 20 mana, and even with 200 mana in the early game means you can only use it 10 times before you have to pop a potion.

Well the thing is, late game I don't think it will be able to truely keep on par in a weapon set with late game items at this damage. Since things like the Rainbow Gun, Nimbus Rod, and several of those dungeon mage items. To put ectoplasm as a requirement, would probably also mean to increase the damage to about 70-90.

Also, it takes 20 mana, and even with 200 mana in the early game means you can only use it 10 times before you have to pop a potion.
Maybe souls of sight instead? Or souls of night/light?

Maybe souls of sight instead? Or souls of night/light?
Possibly that. It really depends on the damage range, so where in the game it is a good asset.
Unless a possibly choice of having a steadily increasing orb.
Say you craft an Orb from Rubies and Gold to start. Which does the same thing, but has only about 30-40 damage, with mana cost of 10-15.
Then that upgrades to the Terra Orb as a hardmode upgrade with ectoplasm, emeralds, and gold bars.

It's a weird theory but that'd give it some ability to be there both in the pre-hardmode and hardmode weapon sets.

Possibly that. It really depends on the damage range, so where in the game it is a good asset.
Unless a possibly choice of having a steadily increasing orb.
Say you craft an Orb from Rubies and Gold to start. Which does the same thing, but has only about 30-40 damage, with mana cost of 10-15.
Then that upgrades to the Terra Orb as a hardmode upgrade with ectoplasm, emeralds, and gold bars.

It's a weird theory but that'd give it some ability to be there both in the pre-hardmode and hardmode weapon sets.
Well, even if this weapon does get added, I probably wouldn't be the one to choose the recipe because I'm not a coder for the mod :p

Name: Bone Ocarina
Picture:
FPTRR-_bone_ocarina.png
(Something like this...)
Damage: 46
Mana: 14
Use Time: 38
Knockback: 3
Tooltip: Summons pirates teh fight fer ye'.
Sell Price: 4
Gold_Coin.png

Additional Info: Bought from the pirate captain. Its like the pirate staff, but better in some ways (more damage, knockback, and sell price)

Hope this mod is still active, I just want to wait till 1.3 to get it. I'll totally post more suggestions if so.

Holy COW! I stopped getting notifications too! Im so sorry everybody! I will try and reply to everyone from here on in! I love all the requests you have done!

VERSION 3a IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Download here if you are too lazy to go to OP) CLICKY

AFTER LIKE 6 MONTHS OF INACTIVITY! WHAT THE HECK?

ANYWAYS, IM GONNA STOP YELLING NOW CAUSE MY THROAT HURTS!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND THE CROSSOVER CREW!

YAY

Also I'm back :p

You aren't supposed to actually yell when you type in caps :p
Anyway, I'm only here because you told us to bump the thread because the update came out that there would be waffles :naughty:

W00000, v3 hype!
Yay!
YAY

Also I'm back :p
Epic! Hows the flood coming along?
You aren't supposed to actually yell when you type in caps :p
Anyway, I'm only here because you told us to bump the thread because the update came out that there would be waffles :naughty:
Free WAFFLES *cough beer* for everyone!

Finally it's here.
...and did TerrorPenguin say Waffles?
I have no clue :p :D

Back
Top Bottom