tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

What would you rate The Crossover Pack?

• Meh (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. (Give reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, was too drunk and forgot what you said :p
Anyway, I should probably download the mod so I can actually see what's in the newest version
Fantastic! It is the best version yet. I am worried, however, that the hype has died and no one cares anymore! I mean the community when I say that :(

Can we update the content list on the main page? I'm trying to mess around with the new version and can't find too much new things by myself.

Can we update the content list on the main page? I'm trying to mess around with the new version and can't find too much new things by myself.

@_Mish This would be great and might help keep the hype up a bit better than to just tell people to 'use a in game cheat menu so you can see the items'. just saying y'know

I agree with both of you! I shall have to do that now :)
When that's done the main page is also missing some names in the crew/credits section, Myself, Lizardead, TerrorPenguin and a few others have helped since the previous version.

When that's done the main page is also missing some names in the crew/credits section, Myself, Lizardead, TerrorPenguin and a few others have helped since the previous version.
I know! I totally agree. Its been super busy for me over here...

I made some progress with the recipe thing :)

I noticed a distinct lack of TV crossovers, so...
Untitled.png

Amethyst Whip
20 Amethyst, 2 Souls of Night
Ambitious Effect: Same as the Amethyst Hook, but with 2 shots, +40 damage upon enemy hit
Realistic Effect: That minus the damage.

Garnet Knuckleduster
5 Sapphire, 5 Ruby, Titan Glove, 2 Souls of Sight
Ambitious Effect: When equipped provides titan glove buff and allows you to punch with an empty hand (basically a quick, short range jab with an invisible spear that does 50 damage)
Realistic Effect: +50% Knockback
All Sprites Done:
Acc_HandsOn_9.png

Pearly Spear
Dark Lance, 5 Diamond, 2 Souls of Light
45 Damage
20 Mana Per Use
Hopeful Use: Velocity/size scales with mana
Realistic Use: High damage and speed, causes mana to use

In retrospect I may have screwed up Pearl's spear, might need to fix that later.

EDIT: Fixed:
View attachment 57025

Last edited:
I noticed a distinct lack of TV crossovers, so...
View attachment 57011

Amethyst Whip
20 Amethyst, 2 Souls of Night
Ambitious Effect: Same as the Amethyst Hook, but with 2 shots, +40 damage upon enemy hit
Realistic Effect: That minus the damage.

Garnet Knuckleduster
5 Sapphire, 5 Ruby, Titan Glove, 2 Souls of Sight
Ambitious Effect: When equipped provides titan glove buff and allows you to punch with an empty hand (basically a quick, short range jab with an invisible spear that does 50 damage)
Realistic Effect: +50% Knockback
All Sprites Done: Nope

Pearly Spear
Dark Lance, 5 Diamond, 2 Souls of Light
45 Damage
20 Mana Per Use
Hopeful Use: Velocity/size scales with mana
Realistic Use: High damage and speed, causes mana to use

In retrospect I may have screwed up Pearl's spear, might need to fix that later.
Haha, nice work! I do have to admit, we have not had that many TV requests :)

I like the idea, but the main page is extremely empty... I don't want to download a mod with a handful of halo items, but based on some of the more recent posts, you've updated the mod. Update main page with items soon please!

I like the idea, but the main page is extremely empty... I don't want to download a mod with a handful of halo items, but based on some of the more recent posts, you've updated the mod. Update main page with items soon please!
Sure :)

2 things.
1: We need more splatoon weapons! Splat Charger and Splat Roller :p
2: Maybe make the beginning items like crowbar and kokiri sword a little less OP. They are really op for how easy they are to get...

2 things.
1: We need more splatoon weapons! Splat Charger and Splat Roller :p
2: Maybe make the beginning items like crowbar and kokiri sword a little less OP. They are really op for how easy they are to get...
Ah! Good idea. Thanks for the feedback! It is always important to know these sorts of things :)

I love the idea of more splatoon weapons...

Name: AGL Arms .45 Long Colt
Picture:
500px-Vash_revolver_composite.jpg
(Not really sure if this is a good image feel free to google the name if you want something better)
Damage: 40? (I'm not good with balancing things so this probably needs adjustment)
Tooltip: I don't really know... Maybe the wiki page for the gun has something to inspire it or you can just not have a tooltip ;p
Series: Trigun

I don't know if its possible to add the angel arm or have it in some way...

I'm really confused on what I should look at. Can I consider NPCs and other things that aren't just tools or weapons/armor?

Back
Top Bottom