OOC The Crossroads of Time

I decided that I do indeed want to join this. The only problem I'm now facing is the character I'm going to use.

At this point, I decided to have the Mysterious Stranger vibes with the Plague Doctor. As in temporarily appearing out of seemingly nowhere and helping then disappearing when it's over.

Well, they aren't the Plague Knight, since they wear a round top hat, a plague doctor mask, and a long black cloak around their body. Their arms are replaced with black wings that extend down their sides. Their attire is similar to that of a European plague doctor during the 14th century, when the bubonic plague broke out.

Also they aren't a boss so uh.

Well to be fair, Plague Knight is probably based on one.

Also I still don't know who my character will be. Don't want it to be Murph though.

THEN SEND IN THE EVIL CORRUPTED MURPH WE SAW LIKE LAST BLOOD MOON AND IN CUTSCENES THAT WERE IN ANOTHER WORLD!

You can be the Mysterious Stranger who appears in town and make up stuff as you go and pretend that he's making his story up too because he dislikes talking about his past.

dup_20191023_113557.png

Dere she is. Don't ask for anything ever again.
or do.
whatever.

Name: Timothy Tyler
Personality: Likes to joke around, and doesn't take anything seriously
Spirit Breaker: Soul Sword (not calling it "Soul Blade", because otherwise he'd be attacking ghosts with a PS1 game)
Special Skills: (Max of 3, could be offensive, defensive, support)
Spiral Reflection - Creates a barrier around an ally of choice. This doesn't protect them from physical attacks, but will reflect projectiles. Breaks when hit enough times, or when hit with a strong-enough projectile
Slashing Edge - Tim's sword increases in power for every spirit sealed. Every three sealings, the sword will reset in power. This is just to balance it out.
Spinning Boost - Suddenly launches whatever it's used on a few feet into the air. It can be used in a multitude of situations.
Appearance: (Pic or description)
Wears a black coat and shirt with gray jeans. His hair is brown, his eyes are blue, and he appears to be about 19.

I think you should be relieved, since if it was Turner, then we would be promoting swords with magic and ghost paranormal occurances to young children.

*Simply does the "YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL" meme and just uses Celebration MK 1 to just blast him away when he does that.*

As great as Timmy's dad would be in this, not sure how well that would work in this.

Also please reply to my app Alpha.

Name: Fred
Personality: easily irritable, but smart when calm.
Spirit Breaker: Afterlife Axe
Special Skills:
Soul Wave: creates a rather large, piercing shockwave.
Transfer: heals all wounds from an ally, but suffers those wounds himself.
Soul Drain: does more damage the more damage the target has taken. half of damage dealt is healed.
Appearance: (made is MS paint so it looks awful)
Fred.png

Back
Top Bottom