"Shut up."
"No."
"I SAID SHUT UP FRANK!"
"We need to go!"
"NO!"
"Fine, I'll go without you."
"Good riddance."

---

So Frank set off on his journey. He hated Valentine's Day and was heading to curse his Wife. He new of a Witch in a small straw hut who was an old fart as the kids called her. Soon on the way to the Witch, he heard Aphrodite, the goddess of whom he was in love with call done to him.
"Love is a beautiful thing, don't destroy it!"
"I must!"
"You can't!"
"Shut. Up."
Right around that time a lightning bolt zapped the old farts house, killing her, but enhancing her ales. By the time that Frank got there, it was just a mound of ashes. As Frank searched frantically through the ashes, he saw a potion that said "Love Potion." He laughed, and threw it at the sky. Just then, however, Aphrodite was descending done to talk to him so that he would not leave his Wife. As the potion hit her, she instantly fell madly in love with Frank. She flew down to him, kissed him, and forced him to love her as much as she did him. So, now, the couple, started walking home. They planned to poison Frank's old Wife so that they could be together forever. When they finally reached home, the Wife was awaiting Frank. She was going to poison HIM to. When she saw him with another man, she cast a spell on the two that they would live forever, and as long as they were together, people would be lonely and sad on Valentine's Day.

Frank Cupid Demmingwood 345 CE - He Is Immortal And Will Never Die
Ramona Willow Demmingwood 332 CE - 412 CE
Aphrodite BEFORE-TIME-EXISTED - SHE-IS-IMMORTAL

Back
Top Bottom