Story The Cursed Man

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
7 years before the expedition to the land of Terraria, a man lived there. He had no name-or at least, not one that he could remember. He built a shelter and survived the dangerous lands, the many monsters and such that passed. He was an elderly man-sometime past his 60's. The man always wore a red hat, red coat and had a white scraggly beard growing from his chin. He was born with the odd red eyes of a human being-his mama told him only one in 10000 humans had red eyes. She told him they were special, but she didn't know how. He just nodded and agreed. How he missed his mother, what a great person she was. But what a terrible fate had awaited her. He tried to forget it, but what happened was too much to ever forget. He remembered the good times he had.

One day, the man decided to go for a trip. He would just walk along, until he found something interesting, and find something interesting he did. "What is that?" He asked himself. What he saw was a big building, what looked like a temple, made out of green stone bricks. The bricks had interesting patterns of skulls. They were very frightening looking, yet he continued forward. When he reached the top, he peered forward. He saw a small wooden door at the end. The man slowly hobbled toward it, and turned the handle. It was left unlocked. From the look of the inside, it hadn't been opened for a long time. Cobwebs and rusted lanterns hung on the walls, and he saw a switch next to him. He flicked it, and the lantern turned on. The green light was tough on his eyes for a moment. The man slowly turned around and saw stairs leading down. As he reached them, the door swung shut a short ways from him. A feeling of fear came over him. A deep, growly voice echoed through the room. "I am skeletron, the guardian. Why do you enter my dungeon?" Two massive, spinning skulls roared and rolled up from the depths of the dungeon. The man was truly frightened now. "I'm sorry!" He said in a shaky voice. "I was simply taking a trip and I found this dungeon, I thought it was a temple." "Foolish mortal!" Skeletron boomed. "You shall pay for trespassing. You will become the host body for my soul, and the only way you shall become freed is when a human strong enough to defeat me does just that. Bow down to your new master!" Skeletron roared. "Noooo! Please! I'm simply an old man! You cannot do this to me!" He pleaded. "Too bad nobody is present in this land to free you. Have fun."

If you refuse to free the old man from the curse, you can enter the dungeon only to be crushed by the Dungeon Guardian. Once you free him and destroy skeletron's soul, the dungeon is free to enter. Nobody will be possessed by the retched soul of skeletron.

Back
Top Bottom