Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Shell
Species: Aquatic Dragon (Please refer to the list for available species)
Appearance:
1651261288121.png

Sex & Gender: Male x2 (if Sex means sexuality/romantic orientation then AroAce because I don't know how to make a character with any sexuality/romantic orientation other than it.)
Height & Weight: 4 meters, 700kg.
Alignment: Neutral/Nobody.
Personality: Shell is typically very lazy, and would rather sleep and eat all day than anything else.
Known Languages: Common, Aquatic and Draconic.
Backstory: Just some random aquatic dragon.
--=STATS=--
HP: 20
CURRENCY: 0
Stats: (You can add +2 to one stat and +1 to a second stat, but you must have at least -1 from one stat. You cannot split the increase of 2 into two 1s. You can reduce more than just -1, if you want to for some reason. These stat changes are applied before changes from species.)
Strength: 10 + 2
Agility: 10 + 3 + 1
Endurance: 10 - 2 + 2
Intelligence: 10 - 2 - 1
Charisma: 10 - 1
Abilities: No magic, literally none at all.
Passive Traits: Fast swimmer and flyer. They are very easy to outsmart.
Items/Inventory: A bag made out of a highly durable material and a bowl that creates peaches every month.

Last edited:
Appearance: View attachment 366504
Sex & Gender: Male x2
Personality: Shell is typically very lazy, and would rather sleep and eat all day than anything else.
Known Languages: Common, Aquatic.
--=STATS=--
Stats: (You can add +2 to one stat and +1 to a second stat, but you must have at least -1 from one stat. You cannot split the increase of 2 into two 1s. You can reduce more than just -1, if you want to for some reason. These stat changes are applied before changes from species.)
Strength: 12
Agility: 13
Endurance: 8
Intellegence: 8
Charisma: 9
Abilities: Aquatic dragon stuff I guess? They don't really do anything special.
Passive Traits:
Lifespan: Approximately 1000-1200 years.
+Can speak and understand Draconic.
+Can fly.
+Base unarmed damage increased by 6 and changed to slash damage.
+Improved vision in dark environments.
+Being a draconic species, non-draconic species may be forced to follow your commands if they are under the influence of the artifacts.
-Most dragons are too big to fit in most areas.
-Dragons are seen as the enemy by most, due to their use of the artifacts, so they have Disadvantage on certain Charisma checks.
-Dragons are unable to wear armour not designed specifically for the wearer, due to their differing sizes and shapes.
-Dragons are carnivores.
+Extra 2d4 for their bite attack.
-15% weakness to poison damage.
-15% weakness to frost damage.
Items/Inventory: A bag made out of a highly durable material and a bowl that creates peaches every month.
So, part for the name is missing, you forgot the required stat changes, you didn't need to copy the stuff for dragons into her template, and the lifespan wouldn't go there anyway, you didn't add any traits of your own, she should know Draconic but you didn't list it with her other languages, and I think that's it.

Also, so far in this RP I have been much more focused on characters exploring environments and solving puzzle based sections, without too much combat, as I'm worried that combat would get old. I have also been expecting people to spend actions looking around, as I don't have a system for passive perception. So, should I instead add passive perception, and should I also give a bit more action?

Also, so far in this RP I have been much more focused on characters exploring environments and solving puzzle based sections, without too much combat, as I'm worried that combat would get old. I have also been expecting people to spend actions looking around, as I don't have a system for passive perception. So, should I instead add passive perception, and should I also give a bit more action?
That could work quite well for some people.

So, part for the name is missing, you forgot the required stat changes, you didn't need to copy the stuff for dragons into her template, and the lifespan wouldn't go there anyway, you didn't add any traits of your own, she should know Draconic but you didn't list it with her other languages, and I think that's it.
I edited it so it should be good now!

Well, if you want them to have any starting magical abilities of their own, then you'd probably put that in with abilities, or maybe your own weaknesses and resistances could go in traits, stuff like that.

Name: Shell
Appearance: View attachment 366504
Sex & Gender: Male x2 (if Sex means sexuality/romantic orientation then AroAce because I don't know how to make a character with any sexuality/romantic orientation other than it.)
Known Languages: Common, Aquatic and Draconic.
--=STATS=--
Strength: 10 + 2
Agility: 10 + 3 + 1
Endurance: 10 - 2 + 2
Intelligence: 10 - 2 - 1
Charisma: 10 - 1
Abilities: No magic, literally none at all.
Passive Traits: Fast swimmer and flyer. They are very easy to outsmart.
Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom