• Yes, and new species should be added

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I assume english here means just common, but japanese isn't a thing in this RP.
The closest you have to Japanese would be Oriental Dialect.

Anyway, I'm thinking about few pickaxe skills (Including the two I got for Unkiza)

Cleaver of Rocks
Level 1:
Swing the pickaxe at enemy at -10 accuracy modifier (of d100), or -2 (of d20), but with added 2d5 piercing damage. This might also make a foe bleed.
Strike the Earth
Level 4? 5?
Swing the pickaxe twice in a rapid succession, dealing 66% the total rolled damage (rolls once) to two different enemies. It cannot hit the same enemy unless it is the last one, and if it tries to strike them, it has -25 accuracy modifier.
Berserk
Level 9
Raise AGI and STR by 2, but every attack (except critical failures) hit; both for user and enemy.
Hack
Level 11
Attempt to puncture an enemy with pickaxe force, dealing bonus 5d4 to rocky creatures or +5 damage to metallic creatures. Ignores 50% of defence rating.
Earthrender
Level 15
Attempt to cause an earthquake. If aboveground, all targets suffer -15 to dodge rolls. Underground, randomly deals 2-6d5 damage to everyone.

Bane of Rocks
Passive (think lv 5 is enough)
Deal bonus 2d3 damage if the enemy is made of rocks.
Bane of Metals
Passive (lv 9?)
Deal bonus 1d4 damage if the enemy is made of metal
Double-edge
Passive (lv 13?)
Missed attacks roll again, but deal only 40% its damage rolled.
Acupressure
Passive (lv 17?)
If the attack connects, enemy must make a successful END check, otherwise 10% of their defence rating is stripped. (Player armour sustains 50% damage localized between limbs, torso or head)

The closest you have to Japanese would be Oriental Dialect.

Anyway, I'm thinking about few pickaxe skills (Including the two I got for Unkiza)

Cleaver of Rocks
Level 1:
Swing the pickaxe at enemy at -10 accuracy modifier (of d100), or -2 (of d20), but with added 2d5 piercing damage. This might also make a foe bleed.
Strike the Earth
Level 4? 5?
Swing the pickaxe twice in a rapid succession, dealing 66% the total rolled damage (rolls once) to two different enemies. It cannot hit the same enemy unless it is the last one, and if it tries to strike them, it has -25 accuracy modifier.
Berserk
Level 9
Raise AGI and STR by 2, but every attack (except critical failures) hit; both for user and enemy.
Hack
Level 11
Attempt to puncture an enemy with pickaxe force, dealing bonus 5d4 to rocky creatures or +5 damage to metallic creatures. Ignores 50% of defence rating.
Earthrender
Level 15
Attempt to cause an earthquake. If aboveground, all targets suffer -15 to dodge rolls. Underground, randomly deals 2-6d5 damage to everyone.

Bane of Rocks
Passive (think lv 5 is enough)
Deal bonus 2d3 damage if the enemy is made of rocks.
Bane of Metals
Passive (lv 9?)
Deal bonus 1d4 damage if the enemy is made of metal
Double-edge
Passive (lv 13?)
Missed attacks roll again, but deal only 40% its damage rolled.
Acupressure
Passive (lv 17?)
If the attack connects, enemy must make a successful END check, otherwise 10% of their defence rating is stripped. (Player armour sustains 50% damage localized between limbs, torso or head)
There are some interesting ideas, but I'd have to change a few things if these were to actually be used.
oh yeah
To fit with them I'll just say Frost
Alright, then
Name/Nickname/Alias: Kari
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Southern Dragon
Appearance:

Sex & Gender: Female
Height & Weight:View attachment 353956
Alignment: no one
Personality: protective of friends
Known Languages: common
--=STATS=--
HP: 15
Strength: 12 (including species)
Agility: 10 (including species) (I'm subtracting 1)
Endurance: 10 (including species) (I'm adding 1)
Intellegence: 10 (including species)
Charisma: 10 (including species) (I'm adding 2)
Abilities: can create ice to control (so basically ice magic)

Passive Traits: it gets a little cold around them, but it's not to noticeable
a
Accepted.
And having no alignment does fit with the way that character is, as they do seem to be pretty unusual for a Southern Dragon.

There are some interesting ideas, but I'd have to change a few things if these were to actually be used.

Alright, then

Accepted.
And having no alignment does fit with the way that character is, as they do seem to be pretty unusual for a Southern Dragon.
Don't mind that.
Another idea would be making Firewall, Frost Shield, Bone Shield and Restoration be a thing. Firewall would act to damage enemies who try damaging user, Frost Shield would withstand some hits, Bone Shield would shatter on impact, dealing damage on whole enemy party (albeit split equally) and Restoration slowly regenerates party HP (also split equally)

Also Lock Spirit and Resurrection for expensive party member revival spells.

So, Gan and Animus, I'm not sure if I'm just not giving you enough to respond to, if you are forgetting to respond, or what, but I kind of need you to go into the tower for you to have something to do.

Also, is everyone fine with me continuing to ping them in each update?

So, Gan and Animus, I'm not sure if I'm just not giving you enough to respond to, if you are forgetting to respond, or what, but I kind of need you to go into the tower for you to have something to do.

Also, is everyone fine with me continuing to ping them in each update?
It helps since if my notifications for threads aren’t working it’s more likely that I get it if I’m pinged.

Back
Top Bottom