• Yes, and new species should be added

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also originally I was planning on saying that you are allowed to add +2 to one stat, +1 to another, and at least -1 to a third stat, and I thought I added that, but I can't see it if I did. So can anyone else see it, or did I forget to add that?

Is the height and weight necessary (considering a image might be able to tell how the height and weight would be.)
No, they aren't required.

I might join this if I could use a Decidueye (As an Avian character, because Alian's save file is probably gone by now), or if I can think of a new OC. (the height and weight numbers for Buizel and Floatzel messed up my plans to use Vest...)

ok done.

Name/Nickname/Alias: Vix (last name yet to be known)
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Northern Kobold
Appearance:

Hero screenshot (21).png

Sex & Gender: Male
Height & Weight: Yet to be known (and will probably never be known)
Alignment: Nobody.
Personality: Relaxed and careful, hesitant at first on fighting stronger foes but can get the urge to do it.
Known Languages: English (yes, he knows no other languages other than draconic and english)
Backstory: N/A
--=STATS=--
HP: 13
CURRENCY: 6
Strength: 9 (but then racial stuff kicks in.)
Agility: 10
Endurance: 11
Intellegence: 10
Charisma: 12
Abilities:

Kobold's Boost: the agility of allies increase by +2 (how it is done is up to you)

Passive Traits:

Last Stand: If health gets low, agility and endurance increases by +1 but strength drops by -2

Items/Inventory: a bag with a bit of food and water in.

Last edited:
Name/Nickname/Alias:Serprus/The Necromancer

--=ATTRIBUTES=--

Species: True Naga

Appearance:
37B589BE-0AEE-4146-A985-D7DE8CDE4F03.png

Height & Weight: 2 meters in height, and 200 kg.

Alignment: Works for himself now.

Personality: Pretty selfish, and will try to manipulate people for his gain. He’s somewhat mentally unstable, and has been that way since he lost his job. Talking about his past makes him bitter. He uses his potential for intimidation to its fullest. He’ll probably act like he‘s in charge of the group.

Known Languages: Common, Serpent’s Cant, Theives’ Common, Wildertongue (That last one won’t be relevant in the RP, but it is a language he knows.)

Backstory: Apparently he used to be a necromancer for a ruler in another place, but was banished from there. Now he roams the land, looking for a way back to power.

--=STATS=--

HP: 15

CURRENCY: 12

Strength: 12

Agility: 9

Endurance: 12

Intelligence: 10

Charisma: 9

Abilities: Any of these can be refused, I’m not entirely sure what kinds of abilities are allowed

Necro Stacks: Some of his abilities require Necro Stacks. Attacking grants him one, and some abilities can give extra. Necro Stacks cap at 12 and remain after battle.

Coil:

Until the end of his next turn, Serprus does 1d4 more damage with melee attacks and takes 1d4 less damage from melee attacks, as well as having -2 Agility.

Soul Sap:

A life drain attack that can be done from a decent distance, does 1d12 Necrotic Damage, healing 1/2 of that, rounded up, to each party member and increases their strength and agility by 2 until the end of his next turn. It uses 8 Necro Stacks.

Reap:

An attack with his scythe that does 1d8+2 slashing damage. heals 1/4 of the damage he does, rounded up. This attack costs 1 Necro Stack, but also grants one.

Cursed Flame:

A magical attack that can be used at a distance. It does 5 fire damage + 1d4 necrotic. The target then takes 1/8 of the damage done each turn for the next 3 turns. This chip damage is fire damage. Using this attack requires 2 Necro Stacks, and doesn’t grant any.

Crimson Pact:

Serprus can do any amount of damage to himself. Until the end of his next turn, everyone in the party adds 1/4 of the damage he took to their attacks. This attack costs 3 Necro Stacks, but attacks done by characters under the effect of this ability give him 1 Necro Stack per attack.

Concentration:

Serprus gains 4 Necro Stacks. Until his next turn, he takes 1d4 more damage from attacks.

He’ll also have traditional controlling corpses thing, with a limit of 2 for now (or more if allowed).

Passive Traits:

Intimidation Tactics:
Serprus has advantage on rolls involving intimidation, used by or against him.

Self-Sustainment:
Serprus can go slightly longer without food than average, sustaining himself for a short while with magic alone.

Other Passive abilities:
Serprus has +2 on charisma rolls against undead since he’s a necromancer. He also has -1 evasiveness and -1 Endurance on turns he uses magic.

Items/Inventory: Not sure if his weapon counts, but if it does then an enchanted scythe, a canteen with water and 6 CURRENCY worth of meat.

Text color: I‘ll decide on one eventually, but for now he won’t use one. I’ll let everyone know when I do.

Last edited:
Name/Nickname/Alias:Serprus/The Necromancer

--=ATTRIBUTES=--

Species: True Naga

Appearance:
View attachment 353384

Height & Weight: 2 meters in height, and 200 kg.

Alignment: Works for himself now.

Personality: Pretty selfish, and will try to manipulate people for his gain. He’s somewhat mentally unstable, and has been that way since he lost his job. Talking about his past makes him bitter. He uses his potential for intimidation to its fullest.

Known Languages: Common, Serpentine or whatever snake language is called (If there is one).

Backstory: Apparently he used to be a necromancer for a ruler in another place, but was banished from there. Now he roams the land, looking for a way back to power.

--=STATS=--

HP: 15

CURRENCY: 12

Strength: 12

Agility: 9

Endurance: 12

Knowledge: 10

Charisma: 9

Abilities: Any of these can be refused, I’m not entirely sure what kinds of abilities are allowed

Necro Stacks: Some of his abilities require Necro Stacks. Attacking grants him one, and some abilities can give extra. Necro Stacks cap at 12 and remain after battle.

Coil:

Until the end of his next turn, Seprus does 1d4 more damage with melee attacks and takes 1d4 less damage from melee attacks, as well as having -2 Agility.

Reap:

An attack with his scythe, he heals 1/4 of the damage he does, rounded up.

Cursed Flame:

A magical attack that can be used at a distance. It counts for Fire and Necrotic damage at the same time, and factors weaknesses and resistances for each when doing damage. The target then takes 1/8 of the damage done each turn for the next 3 turns. Using this attack requires 2 Necro Stacks, and doesn’t grant any.

Concentration:

Seprus gains 4 Necro Stacks. Until his next turn, he takes 1d4 more damage from attacks.

He’ll also have traditional controlling corpses thing, with a limit of 4 for now (or more if allowed).

Passive Traits: Serprus has advantage on rolls involving intimidation, used by or against him, and can go slightly longer without food than average.

Items/Inventory: Not sure if his weapon counts, but if it does then an enchanted scythe, a canteen with water and 6 CURRENCY worth of meat.

Text color: I‘ll decide on one eventually, but for now he won’t use one. I’ll let everyone know when I do.
For his attack abilities, I’m not sure what damage is appropriate, so I didn’t specify. What do you think would be good damage amounts for them?
Accepted, but maybe reduce the amount of corpses he can currently resurrect and control to only 2, as this is still pretty early.

I might add another ability where he can do damage to himself to buff the party’s attack by 1/4 of the damage he receives to use the skill for a turn if that’s allowed…
Also, what would appropriate damage be for Reap and Cursed Flame?

And as for Reap, that sounds like just a normal attack with the scythe, so that would depend on the damage of the scythe. So is there anything special avout his scythe?

Also, are necro stacks physical objects?

And as for Reap, that sounds like just a normal attack with the scythe, so that would depend on the damage of the scythe. So is there anything special avout his scythe?

Also, are necro stacks physical objects?
The scythe can attack like a normal scythe, or use a slightly more powerful version of the attack that has life drain, which is what Reap is. That’s why I edited it to not be able to be used without a Necro Stack.

Also no, they’re not physical objects, more like incriments of power.

And do spells level up with the character? Since I’m not sure Serprus will learn many more spells as he levels up.

Whoops, sorry. Anyway, going to point out Unkiza's lack of skills and stat increases that are not racial is due to lack of combat experience, as well as coming from lower caste itself.

Back
Top Bottom