• Yes, and new species should be added

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but would with more options for species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't joined this RP, but think the amount of species is fine as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually have a question and can't continue because of it.
Am I allowed to lower more than one stat?

Name: Silvaro Everburn
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Avian
Appearance: (Official Pokemon image)
200px-HOME724_s.png

Sex & Gender: Male
Height & Weight: (From the bulbapedia page for Decidueye, as there are no changes to these numbers and I'm too lazy to type them out)
1641845564147.png

Alignment: For now, nobody.
Personality: I might fill this in later, but at the moment I can't think of a way to describe this.
Known Languages: English.
Backstory: Unknown. (Mostly because I am absolutely terrible at writing backstories.)
--=STATS=--
(I'm terrible at math (I'm supposed to be good at it, everyone tells me I'm good at it, and yet I can't do anything more complicated than 2 times 1449), so all of the stat numbers are without the species bonus/penalty.)
HP: 13
CURRENCY: 10
Strength: 4
Agility: 12
Endurance: 6
Intellegence: 11
Charisma: 8
Abilities: Spirit Shackle: Allows Sivaro to create a spectral arrow once every two turns. The spectral arrow doesn't do anything special by itself, though.
Passive Traits: Gale Wings: Boosts agility by 2 while flying.
Items/Inventory: A bow, food, and water.
Divider Autumn.png

Other:
Text Color: #472236

Name: Silvaro Everburn
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Avian
Appearance: (Official Pokemon image)
View attachment 353500
Height & Weight: (From the bulbapedia page for Decidueye, as there are no changes to these numbers and I'm too lazy to type them out)
View attachment 353501
Alignment: For now, nobody.
Personality: I might fill this in later, but at the moment I can't think of a way to describe this.
Known Languages: English.
Backstory: Unknown. (Mostly because I am absolutely terrible at writing backstories.)
--=STATS=--
(I'm terrible at math (I'm supposed to be good at it, everyone tells me I'm good at it, and yet I can't do anything more complicated than 2 times 1449), so all of the stat numbers are without the species bonus/penalty.)
HP: 13
CURRENCY: 10
Strength: 4
Agility: 12
Endurance: 6
Intellegence: 11
Abilities: Spirit Shackle: Allows Sivaro to create a spectral arrow once every two turns. The spectral arrow doesn't do anything special by itself, though.
Passive Traits: Gale Wings: Boosts agility by 2 while flying.
Items/Inventory: A bow, food, and water.
View attachment 353499
Other:
Text Color: #472236
Accepted

Name/Nickname/Alias: Void
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Undead (Human)
Appearance: Messy black hair, middle, index, and thumb have rotted to the point where there's nothing but bone on the left hand, right eye is missing (replaced by a cyan point of light), unnaturally pale due to well, being dead for some time. Has a large hole in his chest where he was impaled by a sword, hidden by his shirt
Height & Weight: 5"6', 169 lbs
Alignment: neutral for now
Personality: Rather stoic and antisocial to some degree
Known Languages: English, N/A
Backstory: Previously a berserker, he died in battle and was brought back through some unholy means. He has since wandered the land aimlessly.
--=STATS=--
HP: 15
CURRENCY: 15
Strength: 12
Agility: 11
Endurance: 10
Intellegence: 10
Abilities: (feel free to make

Crush: attempt to cripple one enemy limb, deals massive blunt force damage (3d6) with a 5 turn cooldown

Rampage: gain +2 to all attack rolls and -2 to any rolls involving evasion or defending, 2 turn cooldown

Passive Traits:

Bad depth perception: disadvantage with ranged attacks due to missing eye

Undead: immune to poison and disease, healed by necrotic damage, but has an aversion to sunlight and healing spells hurt him. -1 to charisma, -1 to endurance, +1 to agility. +10% frost resist, -10% fire resist

Dead organs: blows to his organs (save for his one remaining eye) do not have any actual effect on his combat effectiveness. Does not apply to limbs being crippled or chopped off

Items/Inventory: great machete, stolen clothes (old ones were tattered and surprisingly undead still have a sense of decency to some extent), makeshift eyepatch to cover his missing eye

Last edited:
Gonna not do anything till I can take thought into abilities and passive traits (not sure what would work on a kobold) but I am still taking suggestions.

--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Appearance: Messy black hair, middle, index, and thumb have rotted to the point where there's nothing but bone on the left hand, right eye is missing (replaced by a cyan point of light), unnaturally pale due to well, being dead for some time
Backstory: Previously a berserker, he died in battle and was brought back through some unholy means. He has since wandered the land aimlessly.
--=STATS=--
Strength: 12
Agility: 4
Endurance: 12
Intellegence: 8
Charisma: 4

Crush: attempt to cripple one enemy limb, deals massive blunt force damage (3d6) with a 5 turn cooldown. If the enemy has no limbs to speak of, simply deal blunt force damage

Rampage: gain +2 to all attack rolls and -2 to any rolls involving evasion or defending, 2 turn cooldown

Passive Traits:

Undead: immune to most forms of poison, healed by necrotic damage, but has an aversion to sunlight and healing spells hurt him. -2 to all charisma rolls

Dead organs: blows to his organs (save for his one remaining eye) do not have any actual effect on his combat effectiveness. Does not apply to limbs being crippled or chopped off

Items/Inventory: great machete, stolen clothes (old ones were tattered and surprisingly undead still have a sense of decency to some extent), makeshift eyepatch to cover his missing eye
Will he have anything to hide that he's undead? Because if not he won't be able to enter any towns or cities at the start of the RP.
Also did you add the changes from the species to those numbers, or is that before any species-based stat changes.

Aw crap I forgot that. Also I don't think he's gonna be able to hide the skin color. The eyepatch covers up the necrotic eye but he couldn't find any gloves to hide the rotted fingers (also stats wise I guess this is pre-undead, reduce charisma and endurance by one iirc, and all the other bonuses or whatever that apply to undead)
Also just fixed it and stuff

Last edited:
wow

there is a lot of undead related stuff here now

*adds another*
Name/Nickname/Alias: Krome
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Undead Platinum Mineral Dragon
Appearance: A rocky platinum statue like figure, with green cracks coursing down him. The dirt and dust that stuck to him would soon transmute into a rough hide of platinum. He could definitely be seen as a statue, if not for his gaping eyes and diseased face showing his undead state.
Height & Weight: 4 metres, probably incredibly heavy due to being made of a metal, I'm not going to go through the whole conversion rate stuff right now though.
Alignment: None
Personality: Lazy but arrogant. He believes the treasures of the world should belong to him. He doesn't have much opinions on the social and political scale, dismissing them as petty squabbling. However, the only treasures he won't try his hand for is for the magic artifacts of other dragons, in fear of his necromancy being disrupted by them, although he will go for normal artifacts of other dragons. He has a preference with metal artifacts, and cares little for other artifacts. He is also usually oblivious to politics of any type because of this obsession.
Known Languages: Common, Draconic
Backstory: Brash and curious in youth, he was a devious hoarder, stealing and taking any and all shiny and valuable items he can get his grasp on. However, it would come to his attention by a mysterious man that he may not always be around to enjoy such glittery loot. Worried, he would exile himself and seek a way to cheat death, even sacrificing his treasure to do so in order to fund his research, justifying it with the fact he will exist long enough to retake it back. He tapped into the arts of necromancy... and succeeded. He created a phylactery at the cost of his treasure and life force. But now he was a dragon who lacked any treasure. Such a tremendous agony.
Regardless, he wishes to now leave his brooding self imposed exile for his pursuit for becoming a lich and reclaim all the treasure he has lost and much more.

--=STATS=--
Strength: 11 (10 (Base) +2 (Racial) -1 (Gameplay Rules))
Agility: 11 (10 (Base) +1 (Undead) -2 (Racial) +2 (Gameplay Rules))
Endurance: 13 (10 (Base) -1 (Undead) +4 (Racial))
Knowledge: 8 (10 (Base) -3 (Racial) +1(Gameplay Rules))
Charisma: 6 (10 (Base) -1 (Undead) -3 (Racial))

Abilities:
Proxy - He brings a suit of armor to life through magical means, and controls it. The armor cannot be healed with magic, and must be repaired. The armor cannot use any special abilities but can use weapons. Magical barriers sever his connection to the armor, and the proxy would be reduced to a normal pile of armor. Dispel magic has the same effect. The proxy cannot speak. There can only be one proxy at any time. This ability must be activated and maintained actively and consciously, becoming unconscious would sever his connection to the armor. He also must have pieces of armor to animate, and the pieces of armor must match (He cannot mix and match human armor with dragon armor), but he does not need all pieces of an armor set (Example: He can animate an armor set that's missing just the helm or an arm, but he cannot animate a near complete armor set that's missing the torso.). He can also see what the armor sees, as long as it has a helmet. Without the helmet, he has to use it with his own eyesight. Stats of proxy is of course dependent on armor and equipment.

Passive Traits:
Undead - Others fear him and may attack him for being undead. Healing magic harms him, but some negative magic may heal him. Immune to Poison and Disease. +10% Resistance to Frost. -10% Resistance to Fire. This trait is not active with his Proxy, due to the Proxy being a suit of armor.
Learner of the Dead - Advantage on necromancy knowledge related rolls.
Avid Collector - Advantage on treasure lore related rolls if those ever exist lel

Items/Inventory:
Crudely crafted platinum human armor - Not very good craftsmanship, but it is the closest you can get to this when your main way of making armor is your breath. It is bulky, heavy, and probably not made to last. It's not pretty either.
Platinum mace - It's more of a long rock of platinum than an actual mace. He attempted to make a sword, this was the result.
Phylactery - A green gem contained within a metal shell on a chain necklace, and is a weak point for him. Destroying it would cause his body to become mindless and evoke its undead rage. It is essentially an alternate lose condition. It appears to function as a phylactery does regardless of distance from his body.

Last edited:
I thought of something, a ability that helps allies instead of the user by increasing a stat by one,

what stat it is will be shown once I edit.

--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Appearance: Messy black hair, middle, index, and thumb have rotted to the point where there's nothing but bone on the left hand, right eye is missing (replaced by a cyan point of light), unnaturally pale due to well, being dead for some time. Has a large hole in his chest where he was impaled by a sword, hidden by his shirt
--=STATS=--
Strength: 10
Agility: 11
Endurance: 9
Intellegence: 10
Charisma: 9

Crush: attempt to cripple one enemy limb, deals massive blunt force damage (3d6) with a 5 turn cooldown. If the enemy has no limbs to speak of, simply deal blunt force damage

Passive Traits:

Undead: immune to poison and disease, healed by necrotic damage, but has an aversion to sunlight and healing spells hurt him. -1 to charisma, -1 to endurance, +1 to agility. +10% frost resist, -10% fire resist

Well seems fine, but now you can add +2 to one stat, +1 to another, and have to remove at least 1 from one stat.
Other than that, accepted.

wow

there is a lot of undead related stuff here now

*adds another*
Name/Nickname/Alias: Krome
--=ATTRIBUTES=--
Species: Undead Platinum Mineral Dragon
Appearance: A rocky platinum statue like figure, with green cracks coursing down him. The dirt and dust that stuck to him would soon transmute into a rough hide of platinum. He could definitely be seen as a statue, if not for his gaping eyes and diseased face showing his undead state.
Height & Weight: 4 metres, probably incredibly heavy due to being made of a metal, I'm not going to go through the whole conversion rate stuff right now though.
Alignment: None
Personality: Lazy but arrogant. He believes the treasures of the world should belong to him. He doesn't have much opinions on the social and political scale, dismissing them as petty squabbling. However, the only treasures he won't try his hand for is for the magic artifacts of other dragons, in fear of his necromancy being disrupted by them, although he will go for normal artifacts of other dragons. He has a preference with metal artifacts, and cares little for other artifacts. He is also usually oblivious to politics of any type because of this obsession.
Known Languages: Common, Draconic
Backstory: Brash and curious in youth, he was a devious hoarder, stealing and taking any and all shiny and valuable items he can get his grasp on. However, it would come to his attention by a mysterious man that he may not always be around to enjoy such glittery loot. Worried, he would exile himself and seek a way to cheat death, even sacrificing his treasure to do so in order to fund his research, justifying it with the fact he will exist long enough to retake it back. He tapped into the arts of necromancy... and succeeded. He created a phylactery at the cost of his treasure and life force. But now he was a dragon who lacked any treasure. Such a tremendous agony.
Regardless, he wishes to now leave his brooding self imposed exile for his pursuit for becoming a lich and reclaim all the treasure he has lost and much more.

--=STATS=--
Strength: 12 (10 (Base) +2 (Racial))
Agility: 9 (10 (Base) +1 (Undead) -2 (Racial))
Endurance: 13 (10 (Base) -1 (Undead) +4 (Racial))
Knowledge: 7 (10 (Base) -3 (Racial))
Charisma: 6 (10 (Base) -1 (Undead) -3 (Racial))

Abilities:
Breath attack (Racial) - generic molten platinum breath
Touch of platinum (Racial) - medusa but by touch and platinum
Proxy - He brings a suit of armor to life through magical means, and controls it. The armor cannot be healed with magic, and must be repaired. The armor cannot use any special abilities but can use weapons. Magical barriers sever his connection to the armor, and the proxy would be reduced to a normal pile of armor. Dispel magic has the same effect. The proxy cannot speak. There can only be one proxy at any time. This ability must be activated and maintained actively and consciously, becoming unconscious would sever his connection to the armor. He also must have pieces of armor to animate, and the pieces of armor must match (He cannot mix and match human armor with dragon armor), but he does not need all pieces of an armor set (Example: He can animate an armor set that's missing just the helm or an arm, but he cannot animate a near complete armor set that's missing the torso.). He can also see what the armor sees, as long as it has a helmet. Without the helmet, he has to use it with his own eyesight. Stats of proxy is of course dependent on armor and equipment.

Passive Traits:
Undead - Others fear him and may attack him for being undead. Healing magic harms him, but some negative magic may heal him. Immune to Poison and Disease. +10% Resistance to Frost. -10% Resistance to Fire. This trait is not active with his Proxy, due to the Proxy being a suit of armor.
Learner of the Dead - Advantage on necromancy knowledge related rolls.
Avid Collector - Advantage on treasure lore related rolls if those ever exist lel

Items/Inventory:
Crudely crafted platinum human armor - Not very good craftsmanship, but it is the closest you can get to this when your main way of making armor is your breath. It is bulky, heavy, and probably not made to last. It's not pretty either.
Platinum mace - It's more of a long rock of platinum than an actual mace. He attempted to make a sword, this was the result.
Phylactery - A green gem contained within a metal shell on a chain necklace, and is a weak point for him. Destroying it would cause his body to become mindless and evoke its undead rage. It is essentially an alternate lose condition. It appears to function as a phylactery does regardless of distance from his body.
Accepted.

Seems like I can‘t stop making more abilities lol
Well, the advantage to having Necro stacks be a thing for Seprus is that I can make (slightly) more powerful attacks, and then nerf them with high Necro cost. The newest ability is some amazing attack/support...
For a price.

Back
Top Bottom