IC The Dark Arisen

Time: 12:46

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
WEATHER: 21°c, Light Wind
------------------------

There are four other people working with Unkiza right now.

"*Alright, hello. Now, if there is nothing else, I have work to do.*"

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
@Esther - Silvaro
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

"You should be careful saying things like that."

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden, inside a building.
WEATHER: 22°c
-----------------------

There is one that talks about water, but there aren't any that talk about ice.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
WEATHER: 30°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

Well, there wouldn't be anything preventing them from approacing the tower.

``...alright, see ya later...``

|considering he has nothing else to do in his spare time, he would go ahead and try to find a good spot to take a rest|

Krome just looked in confusion. What was this, an undead that backed off but now just is getting closer to him now? What odd and confusing behavior. Krome's confusion turned to anger, extremely annoyed at not knowing what to make of this undead. "What is an undead like you doing here!?" Krome bellowed, his voice reverberating throughout his metal throat.
"... I'm just going off to grab my weapon. I came across this tower and just decided to take a break. I'll be on my way soon and I'm in no mood to pick a fight with a dragon"
(@Animus Viral)

Krome snarls, "So, you aren't as mindless as I thought you would be. I would have thought I have spoken to a proxy of some other necromancer, but instead I get you..." Krome's gaze intensifies, fear of necromancy interfering with his own tugging at his mind and his face contorts into a nasty scowl, "The justice of dragons usually demands more than just an eye for an eye... But I have more pressing trinkets to find than to punish something as puny as you. Tell me just how you are even able to walk as a corpse, as an undead, and I'll let you go... But do not tempt me. If I hear deceit come from your disgusting tiny mouth, I won't need to read your mind to find out when I can just scrape it out."

"I seriously have no clue. Something about dark magic or whatever. If it was an attempt to create whatever a proxy is or to make a controllable undead, they either messed up or it's part of some bigger plan, so I can't quite say I'm aware of how I'm well, aware"
*there's no trace of any sort of lie in his voice, he's being genuine about having no clue as to how he still exists*

Time: 12:46

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
------------------------

The drake watches Vix leave, then turns just in time to notice Unkiza talking.
"Do you have a memory problem?"

Vix would find an inn down the street a bit called The Dragon's Eyrie.

-----------------------
@Esther - Silvaro
-----------------------

"Besides, they have the towers in the west as well."

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
-----------------------

It mostly just mentions a few theories about how it works, and some other basic stuff, but nothing that Kari wouldn't already know.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
WEATHER: 30°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

Not much to update here, as they're both in conversation. But one thing I will note is that the package that was near Void is still where it was left, and hasn't tried to pursue Void, so maybe not a mimic.

"So, you are saying that you cannot tell me and so you are useless?" Krome hissed. This was a problem. If the undead truly did not know, then Krome wouldn't even get any information from him. And what made it worse was that it was plausible; If the undead knew once, they could have simply forgot after becoming undead due to whatever happened to them, meaning no matter what Krome did, it would not help him. "...Hgggh... Fine," Krome begrudgingly declared, "I am not so petty to destroy you out of pure spite for a lack of useful information."

Time: 12:47

------------------------
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: The Dragon's Eyrie
------------------------

As he enters, he'd find a Canid talking to a Kobold behind the desk.

-----------------------
@Esther - Silvaro
-----------------------

"You could say that. And do you know that Avian?"
The Sivit points at Silvaro.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
-----------------------

The barrel has the label of some kind of alcohol, but the name is in Avian.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
WEATHER: 32°c, Moderate Wind
-----------------------

Also, the door to the tower isn't locked. I'll just mention that because there's nothing else to update, even though they haven't checked yet.

Given the remark had been a bit traumatic to Unkiza, he just keeps working on, letting just a unspoken curse in Satryte, keeping it in his mind.

Back
Top Bottom