IC The Dark Arisen

Dragonwolf73 said:
(Alright.

Also @Animus Viral are you going to respond, or are you waiting for a bit more to happen to give yourself more to start from?)
(oh yeah sorry i kinda had to do stuff with family yesterday so couldn't post much that day)

Krome growled at the wind. Being close to a desert, sand kept getting into his eyes and while it wasn't that detrimental to him, it was utterly annoying for him, whose limbs couldn't entirely reach his face. He shook his head, trying to dislodge the sand from his head, to little avail. While he would have the proxy following him try to get rid of the sand, he got the idea more sand would simply fill his eyes again while holding still for his proxy to do that.
Disgusting. But this will be mere discomfort compared to what he was going to accomplish. The Abandoned Tower was where his sand filled sights set on. He has indeed heard the story of the team that disappeared there, and that was all the more reason to venture there. With it defunct and having a story warding outsiders from it, it was perfect to use as a lair until he came across something better. And as for why the group disappeared, as a dragon lich, there was surely nothing that could stop him now. All that the tower had would soon be his and his alone.
And so, Krome and his proxy armor continued to walk forward towards the tower at a steady pace.

Time: 12:40
Weather: (Still working on how this will be done, as I want different areas to have different weather)

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
CURRENT LOCATION: West Aarden
------------------------

Vix would find himself outside of a small café across from some work site, where it seems they are digging out the area the construct a building.
One of the workers at the site would be Unkiza, and while working he may catch a glimpse of a drake approaching the dig site.

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
@Esther - Silvaro
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
-----------------------

While walking around East Aarden, Serprus would likely notice quite a few people staring at him.
There isn't much of note in the area, except for a small plaza with a fountain in the centre. There is also an Avian standing in the plaza near the fountain.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden.
-----------------------

(Because the central part of Aarden is designed for dragons, I'll assume Kari would be there.)

Kari would find himself in a dimly lit circular room, with cushions surrounding the outside, intended to be used by various Draconic species. Currently there are a dragon and a wyvern lying down on the side of the room opposite from where Kari just entered.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
-----------------------

While he approaches the tower, Krome might notice the figure of a humanoid creature wandering around closer to the tower.

That creature would be Void, and from where he is he'd be able to see the silhouette of a dragon in the distance, and it appears to be moving towards the tower.

Last edited:
Weather: (Still working on how this will be done, as I want different areas to have different weather)

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
------------------------

Vix would find himself outside of a small café across from some work site, where it seems they are digging out the area the construct a building.
One of the workers at the site would be Unkiza, and while working he may catch a glimpse of a drake approaching the dig site.

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
-----------------------

While walking around East Aarden, Serprus would likely notice quite a few people staring at him.
There isn't much of note in the area, except for a small plaza with a fountain in the centre.

-----------------------
@Elemental 131 - Kari
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden.
-----------------------

(Because the central part of Aarden is designed for dragons, I'll assume Kari would be there.)

Kari would find himself in a dimly lit circular room, with cushions surrounding the outside, intended to be used by various Draconic species. Currently there are a dragon and a wyvern lying down on the side of the room opposite from where Kari just entered.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome
@Ganransu - Void
CURRENT LOCATION: Near the Abandoned Tower
-----------------------

While he approaches the tower, Krome might notice the figure of a humanoid creature wandering around closer to the tower.

That creature would be Void, and from where he is he'd be able to see the silhouette of a dragon in the distance, and it appears to be moving towards the tower.
((Weather could be listed like this:

------------------------
@Firewing - Unkiza
@RazorBlade - Vix
WEATHER: [Insert Weather]
------------------------
))

Kari would find herself in a dimly lit circular room, with cushions surrounding the outside, intended to be used by various Draconic species. Currently there are a dragon and a wyvern lying down on the side of the room opposite from where Kari just entered.
"..."
*Kari notices the wyvern and the dragon*
"Oh, hello you two"

Unkiza looks a bit towards the drake, however, he just keeps working obediently. The honest coin won't happen if I get distracted, so work, work I must do.

*Serprus is completely ignoring the people staring at him, but does notice the avian*
<An owl? It’s been ages since I’ve seen someone like that.>
((What species are more prominent in Arden?))

Back
Top Bottom