IC The Dark Arisen

"...But I just met you?"
"Ahh... I must've been a bit hasty with ah speech. Let's just trace back, to who I am. Unkiza of the Filize rank. Once the diggers supporting the Stallaran City, now just exiles because of our uprising." The Satryte would sigh and put two coins on the table. "On those two coins, we had to thrive on, after food and tools were paid for." He would have slight flashbacks to the past.

"I doubt he will give much of an answer regardless of how much you ask him," Krome growls, "He'll just be another person to add to the pile. At this point, I am starting to believe this place is becoming a lamp to a moth farm."
After the first two, Krome's just no longer surprised that people are just appearing at the tower, making the purpose of choosing this place as his lair a bit moot.

"We would simply like to know why you are on the ground outside of our fort."
Bianka may notice that one of the drakes seems to want to add something else to what they said, but is waiting to listen to what Bianka has to say first.
"Ah, to be honest, I don't even know why or how I ended up here."

Time: 13:14

-----------------------
@Changing Flask - Unkiza | HP 11/11
@Razor_Typhoon - Vix | HP 13/11
CURRENT LOCATION: The Blue Gryphon, West Aarden
WEATHER: 20°c
-----------------------

[Vix]
The bartender would then return to what they were doing.

[Unkiza]
"...I think you've maybe had a bit too much to drink. Or maybe I have. One of the two."

-----------------------
@Champion Greninjoid - Serprus | HP 15/15
CURRENT LOCATION: East Aarden.
WEATHER: 21°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

The Sivit would quickly run over to the drakes and turn to point at Serprus.
"It's her fault! She's a heretic!"
The drakes would step closer to the Sivit, and then one would quickly grapple with it.
"Release me! I'm a member of the inquisiton! You can't do this!"
The other drake would give the Sivit a quick glance that says "Sure you are," before helping restrain the Sivit. And once the Sivit hss been restrained, the drakes would begin dragging it away, with the Sivit continuing to yell out in protest.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome | HP 15/15
@Ganransu - Void | HP 15/15
@Ivyss - Sylbus | HP 20/20 | Vysuis | HP 20/20
@Layn - Shell | HP 20/20
CURRENT LOCATION: Abandoned Tower, First Floor.
WEATHER: 38°c
-----------------------

As the group talks, the wind would seem to slightly pick up outside, with a few mild gusts hitting the tower every few seconds. Although it isn't of much concern, it is creating a somewhat nice sound similar to wind chimes.

-----------------------
@Zparks - Malith | HP 13/13
CURRENT LOCATION: Unknown, seems to be a cave of some kind though.
WEATHER: 14°c
-----------------------

Malith would, for lack of a better word, awake in a cave with no memory of how he got there. Next to him would be a package, which he would also have no memory of, so it's probably not much of a stretch to assume those two things are connected. And to make the situation even more unusual, the package would be addressed to him.

There wouldn't be much light in the cave, but there is a small crack that is letting a small amount of sunlight shine through, and that would be enough to see that there are two possible paths Malith could take from his current location. One seems to go deeper, while the other goes back up, presumably towards the surface.

-----------------------
@Yello_X - Bianka | HP 15/15
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden, Outside The Walls Of The Dragon Fort
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

"Do you remember where it is that you came from?"

Last edited:
(The notification said that you replied to the thread instead of mentioning me. Maybe that's the issue)
"No, I really don't remember anything. Last thing I know is waking up here"

-----------------------
-----------------------
The Sivit would quickly run over to the drakes and turn to point at Serprus.
"It's her fault! She's a heretic!"
The drakes would step closer to the Sivit, and then one would quickly grapple with it.
"Release me! I'm a member of the inquisiton! You can't do this!"
The other drake would give the Sivit a quick glance that says "Sure you are," befor
-----------------------
((I think the post might not have saved correctly…))

-----------------------
-----------------------

Malith would, for lack of a better word, awake in a cave with no memory of how he got there. Next to him would be a package, which he would also have no memory of, so it's probably not much of a stretch to assume those two things are connected. And to make the situation even more unusual, the package would be addressed to him.

There wouldn't be much light in the cave, but there is a small crack that is letting a small amount of sunlight shine through, and that would be enough to see that there are two possible paths Malith could take from his current location. One seems to go deeper, while the other goes back up, presumably towards the surface.

-----------------------
Malith rubs the dust out of his eye sockets using his handkerchief. It had no actual bearing on his senses, but it tended to make him feel better when he was in situations like these. This wasn't the first time he woke up in a cave without any recollection of actually travelling there. Ah well.

Observing his surrounding, Malith would sit next to the package and think about his next move. Then he noticed it was addressed to him Malith had never received anything of worth before, so it intrigued him. Carefully, he opens up the package, trying to preserve as much of the material as possible.

Time: 13:15

-----------------------
@Changing Flask - Unkiza | HP 11/11
CURRENT LOCATION: The Blue Gryphon, West Aarden
WEATHER: 20°c
-----------------------

[Unkiza]
(Nothing to respond to this turn)

-----------------------
-----------------------

Now, normally I'd roll for this, but right now it's 2:00 in the morning and I need sleep to be ready to leave, and I'm making this post partly for testing purposes. Therefore, you'll get this post without rolling, but a stealth roll will be required next turn.

The drakes don't seem to notice Serprus, most likely because the Sivit is still kicking and screaming trying to get free. Currently the drakes would be heading towards the center of the city, where the dragon fort is.

-----------------------
@Animus Viral - Krome | HP 15/15
@Ganransu - Void | HP 15/15
@Ivyss - Sylbus | HP 20/20 | Vysuis | HP 20/20
@Layn - Shell | HP 20/20
CURRENT LOCATION: Abandoned Tower, First Floor.
WEATHER: 38°c
-----------------------

More wind, and no posts.

-----------------------
-----------------------

Well, the package is made from paper, and tied shut with ribbon, so it may be easy to tear, but with him taking the time to preserve it, I'll just say it works without needing a roll for it.
Inside of the package is a dark, smooth, spherical gemstone that seems roughly similar to an eye. As he uncovsrs it, he'd likely notice that what little light that's in the cave would seem to go out, and should he cover it again, the light woukd return.

- You got the Eye of Darkness!

-----------------------
@Yello_X - Bianka | HP 15/15
@Razor_Typhoon - Vix | HP 13/11
CURRENT LOCATION: Central Aarden, Outside The Walls Of The Dragon Fort
WEATHER: 22°c, Light Wind
-----------------------

[Bianka]
"So, you do not remember your parents, your home town, your name, anything?"

[Vix]
While Vix is on their way out of the city, the easiest path for them to take is through the center of the city. Now, as he's a Kobold, no one would think much of it, so he'd be able to continue walking until, possibly after missing a turn, or maybe to get a few supplies before leaving, he'd end up going a bit far into the center of the city and end up just outside of the fort, where he would be able to see the scene with Bianka and the drakes. However, the drakes have not noticed him yet.

-----------------------
@Unit One - Administrator | Admins don't need HP.
CURRENT LOCATION: Probably helping people on the forums somewhere.
WEATHER: Testing
-----------------------

Testing

|Curiosity kicks in and Vix would decide to come closer but not too close to the drakes to avoid interrupting them but allowing them to notice him.|

-----------------------
-----------------------
Now, normally I'd roll for this, but right now it's 2:00 in the morning and I need sleep to be ready to leave, and I'm making this post partly for testing purposes. Therefore, you'll get this post without rolling, but a stealth roll will be required next turn.

The drakes don't seem to notice Serprus, most likely because the Sivit is still kicking and screaming trying to get free. Currently the drakes would be heading towards the center of the city, where the dragon fort is.
-----------------------
((Now, I’m assuming this is with a D20, so my rolls will be using that until I’m told otherwise. I also don’t know if this is going to work like D&D where certain stats affect certain skills, but I won’t do that for now.))
Roll: 12
Serprus continues following.

-----------------------
-----------------------

Well, the package is made from paper, and tied shut with ribbon, so it may be easy to tear, but with him taking the time to preserve it, I'll just say it works without needing a roll for it.
Inside of the package is a dark, smooth, spherical gemstone that seems roughly similar to an eye. As he uncovers it, he'd likely notice that what little light that's in the cave would seem to go out, and should he cover it again, the light would return.

- You got the Eye of Darkness!
(So much cheese has been unlocked. :D)

Malith feels ecstatic. He's never had something that could be worth so much and be so useful. He gently re configures the packaging to be a satchel of sorts in order to carry anything he might need. He then proceeds to stick the Eye of Darkness into his empty eye socket. He never had an issue with the dark, so the less light the better.

Steeling his resolve, Malith then turns into the deeper part of the cave. Untold danger and untold treasure could wait! He continues forth into the darkness unknown.

Back
Top Bottom