The Dark Blue Solution: For Those Worried About Jungle Conversion

Is this a viable way to protect the jungle?

• Total voters
What happens if the Hallow V portion strikes across all the jungle? I'm having a discussion in another site regarding whether it's necessary or not to create an artificial jungle biome for housing the witch doctor. I think not, since the Hallow doesn't prevent NPC housing, and the witch doctor should still sell his jungle items even if the jungle is hallowed. What do you think?
Hallow doesn't harm the Jundle. And the only reason to build artificial jungle for the witch doctor is if you just want him in a more convenient location. Could be helpful if you want to buy the wings first thing in hardmode, but otherwise there's no need.

What happens if the Hallow V portion strikes across all the jungle? I'm having a discussion in another site regarding whether it's necessary or not to create an artificial jungle biome for housing the witch doctor. I think not, since the Hallow doesn't prevent NPC housing, and the witch doctor should still sell his jungle items even if the jungle is hallowed. What do you think?

If you have the misfortune of having the hallow strike your jungle, then chances are you need to build an artificial hallow, as it only converts grass, stone, and sands- none of which are present in sufficient quantities in the jungle. Happened to me once. Life is hard without a surface hallow.

If you have the misfortune of having the hallow strike your jungle, then chances are you need to build an artificial hallow, as it only converts grass, stone, and sands- none of which are present in sufficient quantities in the jungle. Happened to me once. Life is hard without a surface hallow.

I always end up grabbing a few Pearlstone Blocks from the roof of the underworld and I take them up to one of the deserts to make sure I get a Hallow Desert (because it has everything I need in it).

And sometimes I'll even drop a little hallow next to the jungle's edges to stop evil biomes from encroaching upon it.

What i've done is extremly amazing... I cleared ALL Corruption AND Hellow from the world!
on mobile...
but its really hard too, because you have too check the V that comes....

and notice that YOU ARE THE PLAYER YOU CHOOSE HOW THE WORLD LOOKS!
Brain over Matter!

Back
Top Bottom