Single Thread RP The Dead and the Afraid: Little Nightmares RP

But the games doesn't actually mention how they travel between them. You're just implying that there is when we don't exactly know, unfortunately, we aren't the devs after all.
(Mono and Six got to the city by raft. I'm sure it's possible to do something similar for the Maw. Besides, I doubt people would be very happy if I just included the Maw or just included the locations from LNII)

There's a concept known as consistency, and as said, we dunno the actual distance between the locations, so watch as everyone seems to be able to teleport between all the areas without that, using a raft to get between both of them within one post.

(I don't know what to do about that. There isn't anything, since as you said, we don't know the distance. I could set a post limit for traveling.)

I guess 4 posts minimum should be somewhat reasonable, I guess. Emphasis on minimum, not maximum, since people can drag it out if they need to, like using bad weather or water current going in a different direction for example.

Back
Top Bottom