Weapons & Equip The Dedede Hammer

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone! Suggestion time.
This one is special, however- I made this for a friend. Get over here, @Swordbomb.
The Dedede Hammer
Qqf4Axl.png
Sprite by @Haloboy01134
42 Melee damage
Slow speed
8% Crit chance
Very strong knockback
"You're Dededead!"
Crafted at a mythril/orichalcum anvil with...
x1 Wooden hammer
x25 Fallen stars
x10 Iron/Lead bars
x20 Souls of Might
This weapon has a unique way of attacking depending on which direction you're holding; left, right, up and down. Super smash bros style. Shoe here we go.
Neutral: Normal swinging. About the size of the night's edge.
Left/right: You spin forward with the hammer and do continuous damage and are not affected by knockback when you are going left or right. You can't spin in the air, spin for three seconds, and need to wait for three more seconds before spinning again. Also, if an enemy hits you while spinning, you take full damage.
Up: You charge up your hammer and cover a wide range above you swinging. If fully charged, your hammer will light on fire and have a guaranteed chance to inflict burning on the enemy.
If not charged, it will do normal damage.
If charged for three seconds, it will do sixty base damage.
If charged for five, it will do sixty base and inflict burning.
Down: You smash the hammer into the ground, doing damage to enemies to enemies around you and shooting stars to your cursor that do the same damage as the hammer. You shoot stars in the air, but don't do damage around you.
And that is it! Will add more weapons soon.
@Swordbomb!

Last edited:
Interesting concept, it reminds me of Sodapone's idea for Dedede's hammer. Although... I'm worried that it might be to complex and out of place for a game like Terraria (and I don't think Nintendo is going to let us have use any more of their intellectual property unless it's on their system...)

Damn it, somebody already had the idea...
Oh, never mind then. I agree with the Nintendo thing. It would be more of a mod thing.

Hey, that's nice of ya. Also, for the complex thing, did we ever think something like the horseman's blade would be in Terraria? Complex and fancy could be good.

Hello everyone! Suggestion time.
This one is special, however- I made this for a friend. Get over here, @Swordbomb.
The Dedede Hammer
View attachment 47450
42 Melee damage
Slow speed
8% Crit chance
Very strong knockback
"You're Dededead!"
Crafted at a mythril/orichalcum anvil with...
x1 Wooden hammer
x25 Fallen stars
x10 Iron/Lead bars
x20 Souls of Might
This weapon has a unique way of attacking depending on which direction you're holding; left, right, up and down. Super smash bros style. Shoe here we go.
Neutral: Normal swinging. About the size of the night's edge.
Left/right: You spin forward with the hammer and do continuous damage and are not affected by knockback when you are going left or right. You can't spin in the air, spin for three seconds, and need to wait for three more seconds before spinning again. Also, if an enemy hits you while spinning, you take full damage.
Up: You charge up your hammer and cover a wide range above you swinging. If fully charged, your hammer will light on fire and have a guaranteed chance to inflict burning on the enemy.
If not charged, it will do normal damage.
If charged for three seconds, it will do sixty base damage.
If charged for five, it will do sixty base and inflict burning.
Down: You smash the hammer into the ground, doing damage to enemies to enemies around you and shooting stars to your cursor that do the same damage as the hammer. You shoot stars in the air, but don't do damage around you.
And that is it! Will add more weapons soon.
@Swordbomb!
I don't care.
Put it in the game. NOW.

Back
Top Bottom