Boop Noodle

Pixel Privateer
I'm starting an RP because why not.
YOU MUST-
a:make a character sheet.
please delete your character sheet after it's approved
here it is:

Name:
Race: (Anything not to powerful (like a god) also dragons are accepted with love)
Personality: (how they act. Use three words to describe how your character acts if you want)
Appearance: (Yo pic of your character. if you can't find one, describe it.)
Weapons/Items: ( Limit of two weapons and two items)
Build: ex: glass cannon (Matk+++ speed+ Mdef- health---Patk+++ Pdef---) you must have at least four pluses and minuses. you can add more, but run it through with me.
Physical Skills: (Things notably you can physically)
Racial Skills/Benefits: (If your race is different than human, you will have some racial skills and benefits. Remove this section if none.)
Magical Skills: (Nothing too powerful. Limit is like explosive fireball blowing up house.)
Weaknesses: (Must have one)
Etc: (random bs)

b: not drive others away. if they are a-holes, i will kick em out. ((or the mods will. who knows.))
C; please spoil your app.
D; I will explain where you wake up, etc etc etc

It's on an Common speaking planet. AKA english. it's on a lush planet, and things just kind of invade to try to take it over.

Last edited:
(So, uh... is this in a forest, or ancient Rome on the moon, or the river that just shrugged and decided to drown everybody?)

Oh of course it's SiameseKitten's thingo.

Same with Sockmonkey command.

Well, you really haven't given me to work on. What is the setting of this world the RP takes place in? Do you want a man who speaks some other language that's not english in an english talking place? No, you probably don't. So I kinda need the setting to find the most suitable character for this RP.

Don't worry about it. Just have to dig in files.
Name: Willooi
Race: Agersdinesix
Personality: Cunning and devious, but prefers to not take this too extreme.
Appearance:
An insect like creature with six legs, two arms with pincers, a venomous scorpion tail, two claws on two of the legs, talons(Which are just longer claws) on another two, then the last two are like insectoid legs.
Eight eyes, like a spider, with two main eyes out of the eight while the other six are smaller and off to the side, mandibles which are actually chelicerae on the face as if it was a mustache when not being used, and teeth in the mouth, long with tongue and everything to speak. Antennas like an ant's that can be concealed as hair, replacing the nose and ears for smell and sensing vibrations.
Its abdomen also has hairs that can instinctively rub together to make a scraping noise to call for others, both other agersdinesixes, or other species.
The legs, from front to back, go taloned feet, to clawed feet, then to insect legs.
It is able to stand upright like a human, with its insect legs withdrawn and cramped into its abdomen, the claws or taloned feet taking place of human's legs and feet, and the pincers as the arms, though, in order to pass as human you would probably need a cloak or robe to conceal all that. They are able to move like a human when in this position, though their pincers kinda is a give away, as well as the scorpion tail, and the fact they are pretty wobbly or clumsy when walking.
When in its normal state, it would seem like a scorpion's stance.
Due to the appearance of this creature, they wear a hood to obscure their appearance.
Weapons/Items: Just hood/cloak.
Build:
PAtk++, Speed----, PDef+, MDef+ (Human stance)
PAtk+, Speed+++, PDef--, MDef-- (Primal stance)
Physical Skills: Strong for a human, weak for a giant.
Racial Skills/Benefits:
When in the human like stance, it would be more of a close ranged brawler type of build, without much speed but more of strength and defense. Basically a punching bag that can fight back, but like a punching bag, it can't go too far too fast.
When in primal stance, it's more of speed and damage, at the cost of being easier to hit, because everything unfurled, and less defense because everything is not together to make protection more thicker or whatever. Because aggro mode.
There is no inbetween mode. No balanced playthrough here, to prevent a master of all trades thing.
Switching between stances takes around a minute, or even more if wounded, since pain to move those limbs up and down and around.
The scorpion's tail can be used in both forms, though
Weapons made for humans that aren't like brass knuckles or power fists can only be used effectively in human position. Meaning the sword, guns, and others can only be used effectively in human like position.
Magical Skills: Ha no.
Weaknesses: Insecticide.

was i summoned by being talked about? ok i'll make a character
also my command what

Name: Wyvre
Race: Wyvern Harpy
Personality: Always hunting for food.
Appearance: see calamity adventure's wyvern harpy
Weapons/Items:
Build: Speedy glass canon
+++Attack ++Speed -----both the defenses.
Physical Skills: Claws and mouth
Racial Skills/Benefits:
What is a Wyvern?
A Wyvern is a small, dragon-like creature (sometimes called a dragonet), which mimics a dragon’s powers and habits on a smaller scale. Although they aren’t as ferocious as their larger cousins, they are highly aggressive and more than capable of killing an unarmed traveler or damaging an unprotected town.

So basically, dragon abilities on a smaller scale.
Some texts claim that this barb is actually a stinger that can deliver a painful dose of poison
Other texts describe dragonets who have adapted to semi-aquatic life by developing a more fish-like tail.

Magical Skills: Whether or not the little serpents can breathe fire is hotly debated. Certainly, they don’t contain an inexhaustible supply of fire, like the mighty dragon does, but some texts do describe Wyverns spouting small balls of flame at their enemies or onto a straw roof. He can also bless someone with temporary flight, because Souls of Flight.
He can ya ya yeet feathers at his opponents like a terrarian wyvern, and can cast gales
Weaknesses: There is NO defensive ability, sure, Wyvre can sting with his tail or yeet feathers, but whatever. Also is always hungry.
Etc: wyvern sources are from Wyvern - Legendary Creature with Dragon Power | Mythology.net and harpy stuff is from Terraria and Harpies
By the way, theirs no disease breath

Is it fine if i just copied this from Simease's thing since u copied the template?

For sockmonkey, While flying over a small village you see a small armed confrontation. for animus, you are walking through town when you see a plant person getting dragged off by bandits.
((i'm the DM, I can do whatever I want!:mad:))

1585277681771.png
What? oh, we're just conducting some "business", and if you know what's good for you, youre gonna leave.

Back
Top Bottom