Items The definitive Dyes

Do you like this idea? Wich one?

• Yes, a definitive MasterDye with all colors (craftable with some subgroup Master Dyes, maybe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes; two definitive MasterDyes, one normal, other special

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

giras

Golem
I am a very obsessive with dyeing my stuff, and can be doing it for a lot of time, even coming back to home just to change just whatever bothers me. It is funny and tiring.
Maybe we can craft a master/definitive dye of sorts, with a lot of dyes inside, maybe subgroups, cold, warm colors, or special dyes... all togheter in groups or a master dye with all of them. We could use it to put whatever color we used to craft it in any armor/accessory, clicking in a small button/gear in the dye slot we put it in. Just easy for dyeing far from home, and les clutter in the inventory.

I know it is a bit overpowered, but it is dye after all, and it would be hard to craft anyways.
Im eager to see what you guys think about it. I would love to see if Developers will bring us more dyes in the 1.4!
Hugz;)<3

It would also be fun if there were a way you could dye armor and such with any hexidecimal value you wanted. I don't know how possible that is, since I don't entirely know how dyes work, but it'd be worth considering I think.

There are so many dyes in the game already that i don't think we need more colors. There are also so many dyes in the game that trying to find the best color for your vanity is annoying as heck, so a change like this could work.

I think the real problem is that swapping dyes is annoyingly tiring and tedious, so an easier way to switch between them is probably better than a "Master Dye"

There are so many dyes in the game already that i don't think we need more colors. There are also so many dyes in the game that trying to find the best color for your vanity is annoying as heck, so a change like this could work.

I think the real problem is that swapping dyes is annoyingly tiring and tedious, so an easier way to switch between them is probably better than a "Master Dye"
This suggestion is a craftable way to make dyes which essentially allow you to swap dyes more easily. The Master Dye is basically all dyes in one and allows you to switch between them without cluttering your inventory/storage.

Thanks Omega Derpling for explaining it, thats the idea, but maybe I was a bit clumsy (english is not my native language)
Like J.Bame 666 said, switching between them is tiring and tedious, for that I would like some solution like the masterdye, but it can be any other solution.
Maybe we could use any discovered dye in any slot with a little button, paying a little fee (not so little for combined/special ones) for unlock them in a new Dye Tab. And we should pay the Dye Trader, I guess he is the obvious NPC for that.

Other thing I need, but it would be harder and I see the Devs not doing it anyways, is I would like to combine one special dye with other normal one. Not crafting involved, just putting it next to the special one, in another slot or whatever. Doing that the special one would acquire the normal color as base, and the effect of the special one. (Always wanted a Green Hades Dye)

GoldenTerrabyte, that would be cool, I am a bit obsessed about personalizing stuff (like when I used hexColors for change Fallout3/NV HUD and PipBoys, used to change it like every five mins!)

PD: I know, there are a lot of Dyes, but more would not hurt hahahaha, specially special ones.:cool::D

Back
Top Bottom