The Delta Mod (W.I.P) Coders and sprinters needed!

Barney Bagon

Terrarian
So i've been wanting to make my own mod now, and i've finally decided to start one. Though i know the basics of coding a mod, i still need help with the sprites and coding. If your intrested in helping, reply to this message down below. Even though i have no sprites to showcase yet, that does not mean this mod might not be impressive. So in summary, i need help. XD

Completed Weapons:

The Delta Blade: sprite is bottom of post.

The Delta Pickaxe. Sprite is bottom of post.

Basic Ideas:

Delta Ore: Found in the underground lower levels (lava level)

Delta Bar: Crafted Using 5 delta ore

Delta Tools, weapons and armour.

Weird Items:

The Offensive Corndog:

Does 16melee damage, average knock back, and makes enemies have the 'hungry' debuff. (makes enemies hungry leading them to eating themeslves.. XD)

Thats my ideas for now, sprites coming soon! :D

Attachments

• DeltaBlade.png
    DeltaBlade.png
    1 KB · Views: 117
  • DeltaPickaxe.png
    DeltaPickaxe.png
    825 bytes · Views: 123
Last edited:
Hey there, Barney! I wouldn't mind helping you out. I could help out with perhaps tooltips, any writing, etc. I might also produce some sprites every now and then, but don't expect me to do all of them. I am still a sort of beginner.

Hey there, Barney! I wouldn't mind helping you out. I could help out with perhaps tooltips, any writing, etc. I might also produce some sprites every now and then, but don't expect me to do all of them. I am still a sort of beginner.

Thanks man! Just could you help me with some coding and sprites! :D

its yellow, blue. red and silver. if you are trying to make a sprite, please make a ore (16x16). i might add you to the team if its good. :D

Back
Top Bottom