OOC (dead) THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS

You are to powerful, greatest dog
undertale_text_box (3).png

I would join but seems more like I have to use a Deltarune Character
and not OCs...(and all the major characters are probably already gone.)

You can always ask spamton for one. He has loads of characters so I’m sure he won’t mind :3

I do understand (since if OCs were allowed then no one would be a canon character)

but since all the major characters are taken (and being a Ruddin, Hathy or any enemy would be a issue when Kris, Susie and anyone else go
to another dark world) and not using OCs that are mine is impossible, I am not joining...

I do understand (since if OCs were allowed then no one would be a canon character)

but since all the major characters are taken (and being a Ruddin, Hathy or any enemy would be a issue when Kris, Susie and anyone else go
to another dark world) and not using OCs that are mine is impossible, I am not joining...
Not all major characters are taken although a lot of them are. But if there is a character you would like to be and I have them I'm fine with letting you use one of them.

hold on.

Ok, i noticed the king isnt a character taken and even though he is practically locked up if this follows up after Chapter 1,

so i be the king unless being locked up isnt valid i guess

Back
Top Bottom