OOC (dead) THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS

I just looked, it's on Steam.
I may check it out sometime, plus, it's in sale rn.
You really should
And for if you're curious and I guess if you don't mind spoilers, (I'll inline spoiler the stuff just in case), the references for Maurice, Black and Whitney that I could think of are:
Maurice: Erik, no doubt. Similar backstory, role in other character's story, and similar in general
Black: If his design isn't inspired by Sir Hendrik then I don't know what would count as inspiration anymore.
Whitney: His design is likely inspired by Sir Jasper, and his known backstory is similar to the Hero/player character.

I guess I'll rejoin. But if you want to see any of my characters return, you'll have to tell me which one and why.
For now, here's Aurora.
Name: Aurora
Species: Human (Lightner)
Appearance:
Personality: Pessimistic and cold-hearted pretty much all the time, and doesn’t often show a lot of emotion. He does prefer solving conflicts peacefully though.
Equipment: A sword.
Abilities: Has some control over the air around him, though it doesn’t seem like normal wind magic.
Strengths: Has a very strong sense of justice.
Weaknesses: Struggles to make friends, because usually it can seem like he doesn’t want friends.
Text Color: #cbd2f1

I guess I'll rejoin. But if you want to see any of my characters return, you'll have to tell me which one and why.
For now, here's Aurora.
Name: Aurora
Species: Human (Lightner)
Appearance:
Personality: Pessimistic and cold-hearted pretty much all the time, and doesn’t often show a lot of emotion. He does prefer solving conflicts peacefully though.
Equipment: A sword.
Abilities: Has some control over the air around him, though it doesn’t seem like normal wind magic.
Strengths: Has a very strong sense of justice.
Weaknesses: Struggles to make friends, because usually it can seem like he doesn’t want friends.
Text Color: #cbd2f1
Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom