IC THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS!

"And that's why I'm glad I can do this!"
Silver quickly shapeshifted into Burgerpants(since he was the only one he saw besides Azzouru and possibly Razor), and then back.
"Well I guess that would help.
So are you planning on heading that way?
I gotta warn ya, there's a big Boulder blocking the way at of there for 5he time being.
I'm about to head over to grab some others from Waterfall."

"Well I guess that would help.
So are you planning on heading that way?
I gotta warn ya, there's a big Boulder blocking the way at of there for 5he time being.
I'm about to head over to grab some others from Waterfall."
“Alright, thanks.”
Silver walks towards the entrance to the CORE.

(yeah, Razor just heads to the resort, seeing nothing else to do.)
Silver would probably pass Razor on the way, and gives him a friendly wave.
(Also, forgot to mention, but Silver’s eyes are normally red for left and blue for right, but when using any of his powers, both his eyes turn red for telekinesis, and blue for shapeshifting.)

Since everyone already got past Mettaton, that means that the elevator in the core's lobby is not in use, so Silver uses it to get to the top, and immediately gets attacked by mercenaries(Knight Knight and Madjick). Both his eyes turn red and he crushes both of them with the air.
With the last bit of air in it's lungs, Knight Knight attacked with her Good Morningstar, and I rolled a 6, so it hit Silver.
They then both died.
"Ow...That was a little difficult."
(Last time I killed something in the core, it gave me enough exp to go to LV 6, so I'll give that to Silver)
Silver's LOVE increased to 6.
He proceeds into Mettaton's room.

Last edited:
(dw i made it so that on the last sliver of health, the knight knight hit silver)
(okay.)
``....uhh...``

(GTG, also just realized that someone could just kill all the monsters in the core.)
(your right.
Bye)
(crushing someone with telekinesis would take a bit of time, and would be rather painful for the victim)
(true enough)
(dw i made it so that on the last sliver of health, the knight knight hit silver)
(Considering how you're just killing people, not sure how well you'll get zlo'g with Nexus.
You're bound to have some karma)

Back
Top Bottom