IC THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS!

"At first it was just a big rock, then some random chaos happened."
And after a moment, he says,
"Hey...Uh, are you...Burgerpants in disguise or something?"

(don't know how to put thoughts)
"No, my name is Silver. I did that to reset my eye color."
Silver didn't see anything to lift, so his eyes turned red as he started to float.
(before you guys say anything, Silver doesn't know how to fly, only floating)

(don't know how to put thoughts)
"No, my name is Silver. I did that to reset my eye color."
Silver didn't see anything to lift, so his eyes turned red as he started to float.
(before you guys say anything, Silver doesn't know how to fly, only floating)
(I typically do <thought>)
"Can't say I've heard that statement before."
<Seems this guy's got some power>

(okay i know i said i had to go, but i have one question. In his home universe, silver had a friend named Gold. He got trapped in a necklace that Silver kept on his neck at all times, but when he went into this dimension, he either left it or kept it. Can I have it on silver?(Full extents of the necklace will be revealed later.))

(okay i know i said i had to go, but i have one question. In his home universe, silver had a friend named Gold. He got trapped in a necklace that Silver kept on his neck at all times, but when he went into this dimension, he either left it or kept it. Can I have it on silver?(Full extents of the necklace will be revealed later.))
( I suppose that's fine)

( I suppose that's fine)
(tysm
okay bye)
(Edit: ok im back)
“One second. Let me try something.”
Normally, when Silver uses his telekinetic powers, his eyes turn red. However, when he is using 101% of his power, his eyes turn pure white.
For the sake of plot convenience, the boulder didn’t budge, and because it takes a lot out of him, Silver gets knocked out.

Last edited:
Silver had a conversation with a spirit in his head, and just woke up.
“Yepyepyep that rock is way too heavy. In the meantime…” Silver started to float AND move around midair.
He then began to zip around the room.
Silver got closer to mastering Flying!

Back
Top Bottom