IC THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS!

(i see :))
(permission to advance the story drastically by controlling asgore?)
Assuming that this universe's ASGORE is still existing in the garden like he is in undertale, Deck proceeds to... continue sleeping.

Last edited:
*nuro would side jump away from the attacks but get hit by the last one. Taking 1/3 of their health in damage.*
“Careful”
(You should Watch some everhood gameplay to get more of a gist of this combat style.)

*yawns*
Deck would hear the yawn and immediately jumps out, knife in hand, ready for a fight.
"Who are you?"

Asgore brings out the souls.
"I should be asking you the same question, young human! This is my house!"

(btw for future reference, because of farming eyes of Cthulhu, deck's lv is 20.)
(Dude. Asgore doesn’t have any souls… nor would he be so aggressive even if he did.)
(*starting to regret letting someone who knows very little about the character be Asgore*)
(Yeah, I'm pretty sure we agreed given thus worlds situation that Asgore wouldn't have any human souls.
Plus, in the normal game their all by the barrier. And as Noah said, Asgore tipically isnt agressive, he's very much a pasifist and he hates himself for what hes done)

(Dude. Asgore doesn’t have any souls… nor would he be so aggressive even if he did.)
(*starting to regret letting someone who knows very little about the character be Asgore*)
(Yeah, I'm pretty sure we agreed given thus worlds situation that Asgore wouldn't have any human souls.
Plus, in the normal game their all by the barrier. And as Noah said, Asgore tipically isnt agressive, he's very much a pasifist and he hates himself for what hes done)
(yeah sorry i’ll delete it)

(just redo it with asgore obviously not having the souls with him, and definitely not hostile. remember, he literally offers you tea on the GENOCIDE route, you cannot GET any calmer.)

Back
Top Bottom