IC THE DELTARUNE RP, BACK IN BUSINESS!

Somewhere behind the hotland group, probably near MTT Resort, a portal opens.
Silver falls through it and immediately dies questions where he is.
"What in the world..."

Silver would probably just explore MTT Resort.
"Wow... This place looks amazing!"
He would have a few spare coins, so he went to the shop which i forgot what it's called and buy a Legendary Hero.
(yes i am aware that an l hero costs 400 g, but 100 g is barely anything at this point in an undertale playthrough)
"Mmmmm... Delicious!"

Silver would probably just explore MTT Resort.
"Wow... This place looks amazing!"
He would have a few spare coins, so he went to the shop which i forgot what it's called and buy a Legendary Hero.
(yes i am aware that an l hero costs 400 g, but 100 g is barely anything at this point in an undertale playthrough)
"Mmmmm... Delicious!"
*Azzouru would be leaving the Core by now (with Razor maybe?) and would see Silver in the MTT Resort.*
"Oh you don't look like a monster.
I take it you're another person from another world?
Wait.
Have you seen a group of travelers in Waterfall?"

*Azzouru would be leaving the Core by now (with Razor maybe?) and would see Silver in the MTT Resort.*
"Oh you don't look like a monster.
I take it you're another person from another world?
Wait.
Have you seen a group of travelers in Waterfall?"
Silver would just look at Azzouru in confusion, and when his mouth was empty, he responded:
"Uh, I just got here about 5 minutes ago, and no, I have not."

"Oh.
Well howdy anyways.
What's your name?"
Silver gulped hard because he was done with the sandwich.
"My name's Silver. What's your name?"

(okay did some checking, there are no chairs or benches in MTT resort, so Silver would probably be sitting against the wall like the emo guy he is)

(I'm just gonna exist.

don't forget that you can also use the weird route not to murder people, but just break their minds in general.)
(alright.
Good to think about)
Silver gulped hard because he was done with the sandwich.
"My name's Silver. What's your name?"

(okay did some checking, there are no chairs or benches in MTT resort, so Silver would probably be sitting against the wall like the emo guy he is)
"I'm Azzouru, nice to meetcha!"
(OK)

(alright.
Good to think about)

"I'm Azzouru, nice to meetcha!"
(OK)
"Nice to meet you too."
(also considering the fact that the limit on the weight that silver can lift is max a car, and most people are lighter than a car, silver can essentially use his powers to fly
to make this less op, i'll make it a skill he learns later on)

(i dont think any kinesis allows you to move yourself anyway)
(there could be a loophole where instead of moving yourself, you move the air fast enough to fly
so the only downside would be 90 mph winds
and i also found this on the superpower wiki
Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 2.09.47 PM.png
)

"Nice to meet you too."
(also considering the fact that the limit on the weight that silver can lift is max a car, and most people are lighter than a car, silver can essentially use his powers to fly
to make this less op, i'll make it a skill he learns later on)
"Anyways, if you plan to go that way"
Azzouru points towards the core*
"I'm just gonna warn you, there are two magic people, a giant wire thing, and the disfigured blob hiding somewhere."

*|Cue silence|*
(does that mean you're in the resort too?)

(i dont think any kinesis allows you to move yourself anyway)
(Sonic 06 Silver: )
(if you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a glitch in that game (of course) where if you stand on something while playing as Silver, then use your telekinesis powers on the thing you're standing on, you can literally just fly around on that thing)
(Also Sonic can do spinny kicks on a metal box and send the box, and himself, into the air)
(I recommend watching Scykoh's videos on the various shenanigans you can pull off in that game)

"Anyways, if you plan to go that way"
Azzouru points towards the core*
"I'm just gonna warn you, there are two magic people, a giant wire thing, and the disfigured blob hiding somewhere."
"And that's why I'm glad I can do this!"
Silver quickly shapeshifted into Burgerpants(since he was the only one he saw besides Azzouru and possibly Razor), and then back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom