Biomes & Nature The Depression: A Land of Sadness (Alt. Corruption)

Do you like this suggestion?

• Totally!!

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • It's ok, But not the best (explain why)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Definitely Not!

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Rainbows!?

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
So... I'm guessing Doom is invincible until Phase 2? That's interesting. This is a pretty awesome idea! Mind if I contribute a few ideas?
Yes, gloom is essential invisible. Anyway I'm glad you like it! What ideas do you have in mind?

EDIT: invincible :p

So i made this:
Gloom.png
I noticed your thread and was a bit bored at the moment so i just threw it together. It's gloom :D

Last edited:
Well, I thought that maybe I could come up with the HM imbuement ingredient... Maybe some sort of salt that paralyzes enemies? I think "Tear Salt" would be cool for a name.
Cool idea but I have a imbuement item planned, Ethereal Tears. But thanks anyway! If you have anymore ideas (like mobs, I'm having trouble thinking of more) I'd love to hear them!

I never support biome alts really, even the Cyber. Come up with something more original and you have my support.
You can't really get more original then the cyber, or the confection for that matter :/

You have your opinions, but most people put hard work into their biome suggestions. Also, if your going to criticize, put more then just "it's not original"; it helps if people know what you don't like about something so they can improve it.

Really digging that music :D And you should get someone to make a banner for you, as well as asking around for people to make you sprites if they're interested and I can see this thread taking off. You have my support!

Really digging that music :D And you should get someone to make a banner for you, as well as asking around for people to make you sprites if they're interested and I can see this thread taking off. You have my support!
Thank You! Yes, the music is very awesome :dryadgrin: I'm still in the process of finding someone(s) to make sprites, so hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom