IC The Devastation of War

*Visible confusion about this entire thing. It apparently turned from introduction to video games? What.*
*Comes down the tree because it's getting weird and just confusion overall and it would probably be very uncomfortable being in a tree while listening to this.*
(As something of an FYI, Blade does has a video game, but it's only playable on her Pip-Boy since it's in a holotape (Like game cartridges but for PIP-Boys, I guess?), and it's Zetan Invaders, which is just a reskin of Space Invaders. Just a quirk of being from a Vault.)

(Any of you can choose how Blade comes down, as in is it noisily or silently, which I predict noisily is going to be the chosen one, isn't it?)

((Yes noisily is my choice))

W- well, my n- name is Suisei Yari. I'm fr- from the i- ice c- cold northern t- territory.

(Just going to get Blade stuck with branches in that then.)
"Aw crap."
*Gets caught in branches and trips which results in falling facefirst into the ground.*
"oof."
(cuz we just need the roblox sound.)

*Awkward and confused, great. 'Great' in a sarcastic way, it's quite hard to convey certain tones like sarcasm through text without being blatant about it.*
"Sooo... Do you know what book I just can't put down?"
*Attempting to lighten the mood with a joke.*
(Most people, especially those who I know of, will probably know what the answer to this joke is, since I constantly reuse it because I'm unoriginal.)

I curl up in VG's arms.

"Anyway, you can call me VG. This is my sister Hypno. We're from an alternate universe where almost everyone is a living object. And I say almost..."

I shudder.

...ok? *I have no idea about anything anyone is talking about* I'm g- gonna move on. There is a village on the outskirts of the f- forest I wanted to visit. *I leave and head towards the village*

(Now VG, Hypno, and Blade are in the forest.)
"So... Who are you two?"
*To VG and Hypno, not to the others because I don't think voices can go that far.*

Back
Top Bottom