IC The Devastation of War

(Alright, going to assume we are all in a forest then. Unless not, in which, I don't know.)
*Sneaking through the forest, searching for just about anything worth using for food, water, especially water, the essentials really.*

"Hypno... Where are we?"

"A forest."

"I guess we'll explore then."

I walk off in a random direction with Hypno following.

'?' thought Blade. What was going on if they pointed it at a different direction. Did it mean someone else was here? With that, Blade tries to sneak up a tree to get a better view and see if they can see the other people, if any. That's what she thought she would do, anyways.

"Hypno, close your eyes. We don't want you to accidentally put anyone to sleep."

I do so.

Taking Hypno's hand, I peek through.

"Hey, it's okay there lil'... fren..."

Obviously I'm too short for 'little' to be valid.

"Nothing. Just a friend is all."

You can tell I know the spear is there, despite my eyes being closed.

((What do you expect, she's a magical artefact. She'd be able to sense danger.))

Bubby Aurora said:
You can tell I know the spear is there, despite my eyes being closed.
(What, you just smile at the spear or something? Maybe point with your finger or something? How exactly are people going to tell that you know the spear is there?)
"...?"
*Confusion at hearing two different voices.*

(What, you just smile at the spear or something? Maybe point with your finger or something? How exactly are people going to tell that you know the spear is there?)
"...?"
*Confusion at hearing two different voices.*
((I guess Hypno just smiles at the spear.))

"You've nothing to be afraid of. Just don't look me in the eyes while they're open-"

I seem to fall over into VG's arms and sleep.

I pick Hypno up.

"Sorry about her. She's always a little dazed as a side effect of her hypnotic abilities."

"She's the type of watch one would wave around to induce a trance on the one watching it, only because she's living and not an inanimate object her effects take place when someone looks her in the eyes. Me, I'm a video game case. Who goes off video game logic. So yeah, we have abilities of our own."

"If this world isn't in the day and age where video games exist, then I guess I can't explain one to you. You'd never get it unless you playe done."

Back
Top Bottom