Weapons & Equip The Developer's Yo-yos

Gnominator

Skeletron Prime
The Developer's Yo-yos

divid.png

Hello Terrarians!

Recently I got a very strange yet an interesting idea: make a full collection of developers' yo-yo sprites. I worked on them for quite long time, also I was twice deceived... And I hope it is not in vain.

The new yo-yos follow the same rules as the old ones: they drop along with a complementary set of armor, have the same stats (damage, critical strike change, velocity, rarity, etc.) and color schemes as their respective armor sets.

image1.png

divi.png

Cenx's Throw:
Безымянный.png
or
Cenx's Yo-yo.png
image4.png

Loki Yo-yo:
Loki's Yo-Yo.png
Loki YoYo.png

Skiphs Yo-yo:
skiphs yo-yo.png
Skiph's Throw.png

Jim Yo-yo:
image2.png
or
Jim Yoyo.png
Jim's Throw.png

Crowno Yo-yo:
Безымянный1.png
Crowno Yo-Yo.png

Will's Throw:
Will YoYo.png
Will's Throw.png

Aaron Yo-yo:
Aaron Yo-Yo.png
Aaron Yo.png

Yoraiz0r's Throw:
Yoraizor Yo-Yo.png
Yoraizor's Throw.png

D-Town's Throw:
DTown's Yo-yo.png
D-Town Yo.png

divid.png

WavG-bgp-SA.jpg

By Gm.
image222.png

Last edited:
this is pretty cool, as I wondered why lazure (es I know red got his, but he was the creator, so yeah) got her own yoyo, while other devs didn't.
Personally the best looking ones are loki and aaron's ones, but they all look awesome. But I would love to make eac dev have thier own type of weapon, because all having yoyos might be a little boring and exclusive of other weapons.

Also I have made three other yo-yos:
Cyber (Nano) Yo 
Cyber Yo.png

Adamantit Yoyo 
adamantit yo.png

And Citizen (Titanium Yo)
сitizen.png

this is pretty cool, as I wondered why lazure (es I know red got his, but he was the creator, so yeah) got her own yoyo, while other devs didn't.
Personally the best looking ones are loki and aaron's ones, but they all look awesome. But I would love to make eac dev have thier own type of weapon, because all having yoyos might be a little boring and exclusive of other weapons.
Other weapons? OK.
Red's Sword:
Palladium_Sword.png

Last edited:
They soon made the development items, obtainable legitimately through destroying/killing bosses in Expert Mode (It's hard!), so there is no need for mods.

Also, i didn't know most of these yo-yo's belonged to some of these Devs. So, it's nice to see someone participating in doing-so!

I think we have enough normal yoyos
You are implying that there's a such thing.

Frankly, most of the Hardmode yoyos need rebalancing, particular the Amarok as, awesome as it is, it's obtainable pretty much as soon as you enter hardmode, and it trumps any other yoyo prior to Kraken. 'Sides, more craftable yoyos would be cool, especially if they get unique effects.

That said, I'm absolutely behind the idea of adding more dev yoyos. Can never have enough snazzy yoyos.

Back
Top Bottom