Weapons & Equip The Disco Brawl! A New Flail! -Sprite-

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here! I had a random little idea for a weapon. So, I give you The Disco Brawl!

Not to be confused with Disco Balls, which are already in the game. But why not add some extra length to a Disco Ball's cable, and swing one around at your enemies? Smash em' in the face with a sparkly decoration!

Crafting

Made with:
Disco Ball x1
Chain x30

At:
-Anvil

Outcome:
The Disco Brawl x1
Disco Brawl.png

The Weapon
The Disco Brawl has a base damage stat of 36, has Strong knockback, and has a reach just short of the Sunfury. And when you throw it out, it emits light that alternates color just like a Disco Ball hung from the ceiling!

Small tiles from the Disco Ball will also smash off of it in all directions upon impact with anything solid. They shatter upon impact with anything else solid. They all do minimum damage, but gives the weapon a tiny boost at the same time.
Disco Tiles.png

As well as that, it leaves little lingering sparkles. These will usually be silver, but that can be different colors as well!

Closing
It is a small idea, but that does it for The Disco Brawl! I hope you guys enjoy the idea. Thanks for reading! Dakota, out.

Last edited:
I like the idea - it's sorta like the Sunfury, but doesn't require a lot of Shadow Chest searching to get. Although the Sunfury is overall stronger, this only costs 1 gold to make... huh. I'd be more into it if it had some funny ability.

Pretty cool, but the Dao of Pow already fits the flail niche for that tier...
Actually, I'd call this right on-par with the Sunfury. It has roughly the same stats, but is a little stronger up-front and has no fire. Though that is a thought: the Dao can technically be obtained at that point too and is so much stronger.

Pretty cool, but the Dao of Pow already fits the flail niche for that tier...

The Dao of Pow requires a bit of time into Hardmode to get, considering you need a Mithril Anvil, and have to had spent some time in both the Hallow and the Corruption/Crimson to get the materials. You can get the Disco Brawl right out of Pre-hardmode, but it is weaker. You can also use it instead of the Sunfury if you don't want to search through Shadow Chests, but it is very slightly weaker, and doesn't have fire.

I would say it balances power pretty well, and fits between tiers.

Also, maybe shards can fly out of it when it strikes something? And those shards do very minimum damage so it isn't OP?

The Dao of Pow requires a bit of time into Hardmode to get, considering you need a Mithril Anvil, and have to had spent some time in both the Hallow and the Corruption/Crimson to get the materials. You can get the Disco Brawl right out of Pre-hardmode, but it is weaker. You can also use it instead of the Sunfury if you don't want to search through Shadow Chests, but it is very slightly weaker, and doesn't have fire.

I would say it balances power pretty well, and fits between tiers.

Also, maybe shards can fly out of it when it strikes something? And those shards do very minimum damage so it isn't OP?
Makes sense. And I had a different idea: Maybe it leaves lingering rainbow sparkles?

EDIT: Also, 5 Chains is very minimal now. How about 30?

Back
Top Bottom