Biomes & Nature The Distorted - A Corruption alt. of glitches

Would people go this crazy for a game if Youtubers didn't play it? Monkey see monkey do right? People tend to buy what people they look up to buy. Then they recommend it to their friends. Basically the game will die down.
That may be true, but everything will eventually die down. Nothing can live up forever.

Plz stop with the fnaf this and fnaf that. I honestly dont want a reference, because then everyjust starts arguing about it. So thanks but no thanks. (Argument proof^^^^^^)

I now officially hate my computer. I was trying to make the damn thing finished, then guess what? STUPID AD POPS UP AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. I can't describe my anger.

Also, I decided Missingno. will not take place as a miniboss, but instead furniture.

I now officially hate my computer. I was trying to make the damn thing finished, then guess what? STUPID AD POPS UP AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. I can't describe my anger.

Also, I decided Missingno. will not take place as a miniboss, but instead furniture.
how does an ad close one's work?

NNNNNOOOOOOOO WWWWHHHYYY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom