Portfolio/Multi-Topic The doctors portfolio of ideas (in progress)

GravitronX

Skeletron Prime
This will be the thread where I post all my ideas so people can find them easily

New dungeon chests

Sky chest
Skydark blade
Dmg- 90
Speed-5
Knock block-none
Crit chance-50%
This will be the replacement for the starfury but instead of stars it will bring down a comet-looks like a large clump of meteor ore with fire surrounding it.

Desert chest

Tutankhamoo
Dmg- 45
Speed-2
Knock back-1/2 block
Crit chance-10%
Like the crystal storm but shoots flaming bulls and gives the on fire debuff

Poseidon's fork (yes I know it's called a trident)
DMg-30
Speed 20
Knock back-none
Crit chance-5%
Tooltip-nom nom nom
If you attack a enemy it sticks to the fork and takes constant damage which heals you by 30% of damage per attack you can hold up to five mobs on it if you attack another mob and already have five it will replace the one with lowest hp first.

Now this is going to be a shocker but the biome not many people complain about is hell. Since hell is the ultimate evil and such I want to make this as unique as possible (no I'm not religious)
First let's change the key drop rate there to 0.1% because what I'm about to suggest is so powerful

Hells fury
DMg-(90 bow),(50 staff),(45 shotgun-10 pellets)(100 sword)
Knock back-all have zero
Crit-all have 9%
Speed-(4 bow)(10 staff)(9 shotgun)(15 sword)
By pressing a key that could be bound by your choosing you switch between one of the weapons. The staffs would summon demons instead of imps that grab hold of prey and inflict on fire debuff.
The bow will inflict-on fire-cursed flames-slow
Shotgun-on fire-cursed flames
Sword-on fire-cursed flames-Ichor
The summons have health when you don't have the staff but as soon as you switch back they will fully restore and become invincible

New biome weapon ideas. Huh. You know, someone named Baconfry put a lot of time and effort into making a much more complete mega-suggestion involving biome chests.

Hey I just added some of my opinions that's all. All right we all have diffrent things we want to see in the game

First of all, this seems like a suggestion thread rather than a portfolio. These are good ideas, but portfolios are meant to be links to other threads you have made in the past (click my signature for an example). Second, about Baconfry's biome weapons: if you didnt know they existed, research before you post is always a good rule to go by. If you did, be sure to mention it in your post, ie "this is an alternate to the biome weapon project mentioned by @Baconfry." It prevents accusation of plagiarism.

I am adding more ideas overtime so as not to clog up the suggestion page and I thought portfolio meant a page for all of your suggestions whoops

Back
Top Bottom