Music Pack The DOOM Music mod is finally released!

Lytatroan

Skeletron Prime
After a day or 2 of batch converting mp3 files and editing them in Audacity, I present you, the DOOM Music mod!

What does it do?
This mod replaces a good amount (At least 30) songs with them coming from DOOM 1993, DOOM 2: Hell on Earth, DOOM 64, DOOM 2016, and DOOM Eternal!
Over time there might be changes, such as music replacements.

Songs that are replaced:
  1. Journey's Beginning: Opening to Hell (Doom Eternal)
  2. Alt Title/Title: Hellwalker (2016)
  3. Underground/Alt Underground: The Healer Stalks (Doom 2)
  4. Boss #1: At Doom's Gate (Doom 1993)
  5. Boss #2/Plantera/Empress of Light: BFG Division 2020 (Doom Eternal)
  6. Boss #3/Duke/Queen Slime/Boss #5: I Sawed the Demons (Doom 1993)
  7. Hell: Nobody Told me About id (Doom 1993)
  8. Lunar towers/Queen Bee: Kitchen Ace (and Taking Names) (Doom 1993)
  9. Jungle Temple/Dungeon: Into Sandy's City (Doom 2)
  10. Graveyard/Eerie (Blood moon/meteor)/Eclipse: The Demons from Adrian's Pen (Doom 1993)
  11. Event (Pumpkin/frost moon/goblin/pirate/martian invasion): Running from Evil (Doom 2)
  12. Moon lord: The Only Thing they Fear is You (Doom Eternal)
  13. Credits (Journey's end): Finale (Doom 64)
There will be more songs used. I'm thinking of adding The Only Thing they Fear is You into it. (DONE)
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC, ALL OF THAT GOES TO ID SOFTWARE/BETHESDA SOFTWORKS/ZENIMAX
All music belongs to its original creators (Bobby Prince, Aubrey Hodges, Mick Gordon)

Download Link (Warning: 1 GB!): DOOM Music Pack (too big to upload to forums)
Steam Workshop link will be on my forum page.

EDIT: All updates will be posted on the Steam workshop page, make sure to check that out for more updates. Click on change notes to see updates!

Last edited:
Do you plan on adding TNT Evilution music? some of them are really good, also what about doom 3 ambient tracks? Those are some of the best video game ambiance to date!

are you gonna make a zombies ate my neighbors and ghoul patrol (SNES) soundtrack with the genesis version of zombies ate my neighbors for the otherworld soundtrack?.

Back
Top Bottom