NPCs & Enemies The dryad should sell more items

KingKidLogan

Official Terrarian
The dryad should be like the zoologist where the less corruption/crimson there is the more items she sells. I think to would be really cool and it would give players a better reason for people to get rid of the corruption/crimson.

The Dryad actually sells so many items that her inventory is actually at risk of overflowing. She is one of the NPCs with the MOST items in the game, more than we can comfortably fit in her UI without a lot of careful maneuvering.

IMO, nearly all NPCs need more stuff than she does. :)

I agree, the Dryad is fine as-is, but there are a few NPCs that could use some help IMHO.
  1. Though I don't think it's a dire emergency or anything, I could honestly take it or leave it, there are some good suggestions for the Traveling Merchant NPC [here].
  2. Also, the Devs and Fandom have been trying to figure out loot with the Pirate invasion for almost two years, totally neglecting the fact that the Pirate Captain NPC is literally right there [lol], have him sale Golden Furniture and other rare "loot" from his thievin' days after Flying Dutchman is defeated!
  3. I also think that the Witch Doctor NPC is fine, but I don't see the harm in him selling Abigail's Flower after an appropriate time [and possibly on a rare occasion, so the item retains it's rarity, i.e. Magic Lantern Item w/ Undead Merchant NPC] in the game, or even some of the other Summoner Tools.
  4. The Dye Trader needs some help, but I honestly don't know what to do with him! I'm thinking he can sell the Desert Spirit Lamp at some point in progression? 😬🤷‍♂️
  5. I also think that the Cyborg NPC has been greatly improved, but I think he should give you a small sample of some of his items earlier, then explain to you how to obtain more, so that they aren't totally ignored nearer to end-game.
I'm certain there's more, but as I said in previous posts, it's not a dire emergency, most NPCs are fine IMHO. I just think a few tweaks here and there would make Players appreciate them a bit more, as opposed to the obvious favorites that are super useful, right-out-the-gate.

The Dryad actually sells so many items that her inventory is actually at risk of overflowing. She is one of the NPCs with the MOST items in the game, more than we can comfortably fit in her UI without a lot of careful maneuvering.

IMO, nearly all NPCs need more stuff than she does. :)
Than let the Gide sell wood and touches 😆

I agree, the Dryad is fine as-is, but there are a few NPCs that could use some help IMHO.
  1. Though I don't think it's a dire emergency or anything, I could honestly take it or leave it, there are some good suggestions for the Traveling Merchant NPC [here].
  2. Also, the Devs and Fandom have been trying to figure out loot with the Pirate invasion for almost two years, totally neglecting the fact that the Pirate Captain NPC is literally right there [lol], have him sale Golden Furniture and other rare "loot" from his thievin' days after Flying Dutchman is defeated!
  3. I also think that the Witch Doctor NPC is fine, but I don't see the harm in him selling Abigail's Flower after an appropriate time [and possibly on a rare occasion, so the item retains it's rarity, i.e. Magic Lantern Item w/ Undead Merchant NPC] in the game, or even some of the other Summoner Tools.
  4. The Dye Trader needs some help, but I honestly don't know what to do with him! I'm thinking he can sell the Desert Spirit Lamp at some point in progression? 😬🤷‍♂️
  5. I also think that the Cyborg NPC has been greatly improved, but I think he should give you a small sample of some of his items earlier, then explain to you how to obtain more, so that they aren't totally ignored nearer to end-game.
I'm certain there's more, but as I said in previous posts, it's not a dire emergency, most NPCs are fine IMHO. I just think a few tweaks here and there would make Players appreciate them a bit more, as opposed to the obvious favorites that are super useful, right-out-the-gate.
Grinding for bait kinda sucks, so maybe you could make the angler sell some of the lower power baits?

Back
Top Bottom