The dual hook = The double clawshots from tloz: Skyward sword / Twilight princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaFoxie

Official Terrarian
This is just a little theory, but I recently stumbled upon a coincedence (<- probably bad grammer)

Came the idea of the Dual hook come from the double clawshots from TloZ: Skyward sword / Twilight princess?

Here is the basic thing:

The Dual hook enable you to grapple onto two targets by hanging off one and using the second hook to grapple another target. This can be done midair, even before the first hook actually hits the target.

The Double Clawshots enable Link to grapple onto two targets by hanging off one and using the second Clawshot to grapple another target. The second hook can only be fired once the first hook has hit its target.

Not much of a difference. Maybe its just a coincedence. Did any of you have find items in Terraria that MIGHT have been influenced by similar items from other games?

Hookshots is something that has been used in many, many games. These two don't even look remotely similar. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the dual hook isn't a reference to anything.

They don't even look the same, surely if it was a reference then then it would look similar, but I understand your point as it is pretty similar in mechanics or what it does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom