The Dungeon Adventure! A Mystical RPG-Adventure-Turnbased THINGY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure.. though try to keep them from being too power. try to keep them around fire or Fira range ( low- medium)

Edit: I press my hand on the side of a door * scanning DNA* Welcome back Firelight!

the doors opens! come on come in!
O-on second thought, I think i'll skip that...
Alright, this should be interesting...
*As Gestalt and the rest enter, a mass of advanced technology is seen, eye-candy to the enthusiast, and a dream to the common Terrarian*
Hey uh, you got a bottle of Sake around here?
Yes, I know that we should decrypt the disc, but y'know...I have my needs. :naughty:

O-on second thought, I think i'll skip that...
Alright, this should be interesting...
*As Gestalt and the rest enter, a mass of advanced technology is seen, eye-candy to the enthusiast, and a dream to the common Terrarian*
Hey uh, you got a bottle of Sake around here?
Yes, I know that we should decrypt the disc, but y'know...I have my needs. :naughty:

2nd floor, to the left.

I go to my Main Seat and type in the time period

Earth: 2070 A.D

Mario and Luigi go outside the dungeon and begin having lunch. They are having meatball subs, a dish full of sliced mushrooms, and shroom shakes to drink. They are unaware what has happened, as they had to go rescue the princess... again.

Mario and Luigi go outside the dungeon and begin having lunch. They are having meatball subs, a dish full of sliced mushrooms, and shroom shakes to drink. They are unaware what has happened, as they had to go rescue the princess... again.
*Gestalt got a Sake or two and tucked it in his mysterious hammerspace dimension, and he notices that Mario and Luigi are out on the field*
Huh, It's Mario and that...green dude with him, I guess they were with us.
Well, until that mysterious voice that allows events to happen in that there dungeon, I don't think we need their help right now.
Now I just need a room and rest up with some of this stuff, hehe...

dude we at my space/time machine you WAY behind.

Anyways mario and luigi leave for the day to go help someone out.

I decide to go to my vault which is full of cash and fidn a smaller vault and put the disc in their.

Then i get a few spellbooks and gives one to mario before they leave

( wait i dont get it did you leave or you were gone for the whole time?)

((They were gone before the eyes were defeated. They had to rescue a princess, which is a normal event for them.))

((They were gone before the eyes were defeated. They had to rescue a princess, which is a normal event for them.))

Ahh ok.

Well still i give the spellbook to mario so he can learn fira or fire or something.

Then i show Ges a room and a garbage can before he gets drunk and locks the door.

then i sit down and watch some Anime And sharpen my copper blade.

dude we at my space/time machine you WAY behind.

Anyways mario and luigi leave for the day to go help someone out.

I decide to go to my vault which is full of cash and fidn a smaller vault and put the disc in their.

Then i get a few spellbooks and gives one to mario before they leave

( wait i dont get it did you leave or you were gone for the whole time?)

(oh well :p)
*Locked in!*
Hey! Hold up! Do you keep the stuff under the futon or what? I can't do this without that, you know!

Put in the hole in the wall! Also while your in there Try NOT to set yourself fire or the room!
Oh okay, I'll do my best not to do any of that!
Hopefully he has good taste...
*And so Gestalt indulges himself in whatever he was intending to do, awaiting the mysterious blue creature with a silly name to finally come back and advance the plot*

Oh okay, I'll do my best not to do any of that!
Hopefully he has good taste...
*And so Gestalt indulges himself in whatever he was intending to do, awaiting the mysterious blue creature with a silly name to finally come back and advance the plot*

who knows when he get back?

I sharp my IRON sword * not copper*

who knows when he get back?

I sharp my IRON sword * not copper*
( We can only wait, I guess, I think the biggest problem with these type of things is an unexplained absence of the GM, since he didn't seem to state that he's gonna pause or something, which is a problem.)

( We can only wait, I guess, I think the biggest problem with these type of things is an unexplained absence of the GM, since he didn't seem to state that he's gonna pause or something, which is a problem.)

yeah... oh well....

1 day later.'

i open the door to see Ges passed out bottles all over the floor and Vomit everywhere.

well good tiem to test my magic... i said as i crack thunder in my hands

yeah... oh well....

1 day later.'

i open the door to see Ges passed out bottles all over the floor and Vomit everywhere.

well good tiem to test my magic... i said as i crack thunder in my hands
*You could also see that Gestalt's pants are on the drawer, but he had the decency to cover himself with a blanket, he's sleeping quietly*

I cast thunder on him t wake him up.
HRGH! ugh...
*Gestalt is shocked greatly, but he didn't seem to react too badly*
*Gestalt turns his head towards Fireheart*
Oh hey, it's you, uh, * ahem ahem *, the stuff is in the bottom storage of the drawer, I made sure not to get anything on it.
*Gestalt warps the blanket around his hips like a long skirt and gets up*
Also, tell no one of this, If you'll excuse me, I'll be getting cleaning equipment to clean this room...

HRGH! ugh...
*Gestalt is shocked greatly, but he didn't seem to react too badly*
*Gestalt turns his head towards Fireheart*
Oh hey, it's you, uh, * ahem ahem *, the stuff is in the bottom storage of the drawer, I made sure not to get anything on it.
*Gestalt warps the blanket around his hips like a long skirt and gets up*
Also, tell no one of this, If you'll excuse me, I'll be getting cleaning equipment to clean this room...

Ok As i sit in my chair? next stop 2070 A.D! as i press the button to time travel!

Wouldn't mind playing a little.

Gray_
Rogue
Quiet to others but still too aggressive for his own good, he's handy with a blade or bow in accord. Distrusts most magic and really, really does not trust dungeons. A lone roamer, he never stays in the same place for too long and can hold his own in most fights against most things. Despite this, he's at home in some of the most vile places the world has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom