Weapons & Equip The Eater of Treasure

The name has almost nothing to do with this, it just works out good. My idea is a new minion idea. Some kind of creature that goes around and picks up drops. Picture a mini Eater of Worlds digging around and picking stuff up. He would have some item slots that could be emptied into yours. If his item slots are full, he will only dig around you and stop going after items. That's the general concept. Now for specifics!

Baby Slime
Can only move like a slime. It has five item slots. Rare drop from Slimes.

Baby Goblin
Walks upright but moves slowly. Has 15 item slots. Rare drop from all goblins.(Idea by Baconfry)

Eater of Treasure
Moves like a worm, but can only travel about ten blocks away from the player. 10 item slots. Drop from EoW.

Skeleton Hand
It's a floating hand. Moves like a demon eye. Has 20 item slots. Drops from Skeletron.

Leech
Moves like a worm, but travels 20 blocks away from player. Has 20 item slots. Drops from WoF.

Mini Mimic
Moves like a mimic. Has 40 item slots. Drop from mimics. (Idea by Baconfry)

Fly Trap
Mini Plantera. Has 30 item slots. Drop from Plantera.

Megamouth Shark (Baconfry)
Flying green shark. Has 35 item slots. Drop from the Duke.

How's that?

Last edited:
Sounds useful, all this neat concept needs is a proper format and a tad more elaboration.

Part one complete. Idea accepted. Part two, specific items. Begin.

Thanks for liking my idea! I'm going to add some stuff like Baconfry's ideas. If you want, I'll give credit.

It's the Duke's that makes the least sense as it is now. Try either a Basking Shark or Megamouth Shark, or an ordinary shark that carries a mermaid's purse (another name for a shark egg IRL).

Back
Top Bottom