tAPI The Elements of Harmony

Should I go all out?

• Total voters

Everybody

Terrarian
This is a mod which is centered around the famous (or infamous, depending on who you are or where you live) show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, otherwise known as MLP: FiM, but, is referred to just MLP by some bronies (such as myself, and possibly a few others on the forums). This mod, while the title only contains one bit of the show, will contain a lot more than just The Elements of Harmony. This will possibly contain bosses (yay), the Crystal Heart, and other MLP related stuff. Headcanon? Probably not gonna contain any headcanon. I'll save those for my writing. Anyway, just thought Ah'd leave this here. Now, I'm gonna get to work. Peace!

Yaaay! Clover the Clever is officially going to have an Armor in the Mod! And Starswirl the Bearded! Does anyone else have any other ponies/unicorns of mythological past?

If you need any help and can't find anything, ask me! I don't know any of the advanced stuff, but I know some things :).
By the way, you can get a mod including many example items, tiles or anything you would want in a mod by going to the #tapi IRC and typing ?templatemod.

If you need any help and can't find anything, ask me! I don't know any of the advanced stuff, but I know some things :).
By the way, you can get a mod including many example items, tiles or anything you would want in a mod by going to the #tapi IRC and typing ?templatemod.

What?

blarg
I said that I can help you with most things, but not with anything too complicated, you can also get a mod including some items, npcs and more that you can use to learn and for bases.

Back
Top Bottom