Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Worst idea ever

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Rhajat

Retinazer
This suggestion will be about giving the king slime a hardmode variant called The Emperor Slime.

SUMMONING
1 chlorophyte crown
999 slime

10 bars of chlorophyte , 1 large ruby , 1 lizhard power cell = chlorophyte crown

Design ( no sprite at the moment)
He would wear a lizard brick colored crown with a gold gem in the middle he would be a green slime slightly bigger than the king slime

THE BATTLE
STATS
HP 30000
DMG 50 contact 70 laser 80 slam 70 slime ram

PHASE 1
Moves very slow occasionally firing a laser out of his crown he will teleport to you randomly this phase is fairly calm
PHASE 2
After getting down to 2 thirds of his max hp he starts to move faster and he teleports more and he shoots out of crown alot more also in this stage he will rarely phase though blocks and jump very high in the air were he falls down on the player causing massive amounts of damage also in this stage he summons prince slimes.
Prince sime stats
Hp 500
DMG 45

PHASE 3
Once he gets down to 1 third of his total hp he loses his crown and ability to summon minions but gains speed , 10 extra defenseand a extra 10 damage to all his attacks he will also start to jump more and jump higher he will also now use slime ram where he moves at a very high speed and tackles you also he will split into 2 slimes occasionally but after 10 seconds they become 1 slime again

DROPS
Samurai helmet 33.33%
Samurai breast plate 33.33%
Samurai greaves 33.33%
One piece of the set will drop each time the set is only for vanity
Slime cannon 40%
Book of slime 40%
Emperor Slime mask 14.29%
Emperor Slime trophy 10%
Winged saddle 3.33%

Stats
DMG: 60
Fire rate: fast
KB: weak
Description:
Shoots a blast of slime similar to last prisms beam consumes slime as ammo
Stats
DMG: 90
Fire rate: fast
KB: strong
Mana usage: 10
Description
Shoots slow moving balls of slime that slow enemies and will pierce 5 times after the ball pierces 5 times or hits a wall it will expode causing aoe damage
summons a winged sime mount that can fly infinitely

Thank you for reading my suggestion I hope you enjoyed vizron is out

Last edited:
I like the idea but maybe some slime themed weapons. Like a slime cannon that uses magic and it shoots a wave of slime forward. A slime blade that has some new effect. A bow or gun with some sort of ability. Stuff like that

I really like the idea, some changes though:

-It should be a green slime. The weakest enemy in the game returns for revenge :)
-I think the crown should be the same color as the Golem and Lihzahrd bricks, with the golden ruby in the center
-Drops should be buffed a bit, and maybe a few more too, so that its better then Golem stuff.

Overall though, I love it! I think it should also drop a Slimy Dynamite, which summons a Green Slime pet.

-It should be a green slime. The weakest enemy in the game returns for revenge :)
-I think the crown should be the same color as the Golem and Lihzahrd bricks, with the golden ruby in the center
-Drops should be buffed a bit, and maybe a few more too, so that its better then Golem stuff.

Overall though, I love it! I think it should also drop a Slimy Dynamite, which summons a Green Slime pet.
Or maybe a special slime summoning item for a turret based slime since they might put the petri dish into pc

I like the idea but maybe some slime themed weapons. Like a slime cannon that uses magic and it shoots a wave of slime forward. A slime blade that has some new effect. A bow or gun with some sort of ability. Stuff like that

not bad but not great an explainer on the drops would be nice... support though

The crafting recipe seems a little to difficult.

I have buffed the drops and gave and fixed some things you guys suggested I also implemented tyruxs slime design working on a summoner and melee weapon

I have buffed the drops and gave and fixed some things you guys suggested I also implemented tyruxs slime design working on a summoner and melee weapon
[DOUBLEPOST=1439068132,1439068034][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually have a concept already for an armor set thats slime based that summons a turret slime XD like the final summoner armor check it out under slime armor ( im not trying to afvertise just saying)

Back
Top Bottom