WIP The end of Derunih's Journey

What should my final project for Journey's End be? (see first post)

• NPC slice of life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? (leave a comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derunih

Steampunker
So, I have been mulling it over, and... I don't know what to write for you guys! As fun as some of the new mechanics for Journey's End are, I'm not feeling inspiration for a grand sweeping story the same way I did upon seeing the Moon Lord. So, I will not be writing a story in the same style as Lamentation or Bunny Diary.

HOWEVER, there is a lot more life in the game than there was before. So, I want to do one last project for you all. I have thought up 3 main ways this could work:
  • An NPC slice of life story. It would be in the form of a sort of Journal, with EVERY NPC getting a few posts each (so, expect 100 chapters between the 25+ of them). This will play off the dialogue available in game, INCLUDING happiness preferences.
  • Sif's Research Log. This will be my take on the provided in-game lore, on 2 fronts: An extended musing on various items as she researches them in Journey (Podisifios was introduced in Bunny Diary), and understands how each item works. There will also be my own take on existing enemies and bosses, adding my own view of the lore.
  • Calamity based story. I have never played modded Terraria, and Calamity will be the first mod I try. This will delay the story, since I will want to play more of Journey's End before I start modded, and I will want to get a good chunk into Calamity before writing... But, people may like my take on it, so I thought I'd offer.
Since I have not yet decided on the story, I will give this poll a few days for people to vote. I will only do ONE last project on these forums, as a lovely finale for a game we all love. Let me know what you think!

Back
Top Bottom