Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
melee has always been the "main" class, as far as i can tell, hasn't it? always ending up with the strongest weapon.

anyway, seems odd they'd still be playing if your son has zenith... what is there to do at that point?

also surprised two young children completely beat the game in only a couple days and got the endgame gear...
Well i mean the reason mellea is like that is because your at the most risk for being hit with you being up close and personal! i did not need the 1.4 update to see that because i play on ps4. and what i do is different depend on whats happening=

Swarm of weak/med = nebula amou and last prism or (N) and vort beater

One big boss solar and last prism or big long explode sword

typical travel and or truffle worm hunt= vortex armor

ECT

also neb by FAR has the bet regen

Loki? is the game bugs going to be fixed before console gets the update or will you guys send to console and see what happens?

Well i mean the reason mellea is like that is because your at the most risk for being hit with you being up close and personal! i did not need the 1.4 update to see that because i play on ps4. and what i do is different depend on whats happening=

Swarm of weak/med = nebula amou and last prism or (N) and vort beater

One big boss solar and last prism or big long explode sword

typical travel and or truffle worm hunt= vortex armor

ECT
also neb by FAR has the bet regen
Loki? is the game bugs going to be fixed before console gets the update or will you guys send to console and see what happens?
Please don't post multiple times in a row. If you have more content to add, you can use the edit button below your post.
I've merged them for you this time, please don't do it again.

Hello,please,just listen to me,if you play Terraria,and you may want to change your resolution for any reason,DON'T. My screen turned black,and even after restarting the game,the issue does not solve itself. I may have to re-install the game. If you have the same issue,please reply,and if you know a fix,i would appreciate it.

also why are you hating on the zenith? its an endgame weapon and tell me that it doesn't look cool

about the arkalis, i don't know, can anyone get a slowed gif of this?

Attachments

• Zenith_(cooooolllllll).gif
    Zenith_(cooooolllllll).gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 2,258
Last edited:
Coming in 1.4.1....

Literally broke the server hardware. :eek:

Have you ever looked closely at Nebula armor before... or now? You should. Solar was a distant 4th before. Now it's more in-line with the various roles.

If you mean Zenith... its post/endgame... its OP for everyone.

View attachment 271384

I'm more worried about what your Goldfish is doing... :p

Oh, this tree is original, from world creation ;) I posted this picture on Terraria Twitter when i found this cave 20 minutes after starting the game :)
I reworked it a bit for underground town. Tree is standing on 1 tile higher than rest of the floor, as in original cave from start (shown here).
So fish is just standing on this 1 stone tile ;) it's not climbing tree :)
lol.png

I think people just want a zentih-type weapon for each class. Which is something I support - Everyone have the right to be super OP!

Melee class had worst damage in 1.3. You can have damage comparisons.
Zenith is just pinnacle of the game, lore weapon, as you begin with copper shortsword and it's ingredient in the recipe.
It's your whole journey. Everyone, mage, archer, summoner, begins killing things in game with copper shortsword.

It's meant to obliterate.

I LOVE the amazing map seed easter egg you put in there! That map is absolutely wonderful, and that alternative audio track is exactly what I've been wanting after a certain spinoff was discontinued. For everything else:

Journey Mode - Perfect!

Bestiary, NPCs, Mobs, Critters - Fabulous!

New environments and backgrounds - Gorgeous!

Master Mode - Ehhh, I need to warm up again on Expert mode.

Pylons - Oh my gosh, the best thing EVER!

Gemstone trees - My player has now embraced life as a mole.

New music - Finally, an Underground Jungle track!

----

Sadly, I've barely scratched the surface for new content, since I'm taking my time researching everthing in Journey Mode and wasting a lot trying to build decent houses. I just got into hardmode on my single player world last night.

All in all, thank you for giving me a new reason to get back into this game! You guys have truly made Terraria into such an amazing and charming game for me, and one I still get to experience with my awesome niece. I started this game in late 2012 and it is still the best 10 bucks I have ever spent!

Melee class had worst damage in 1.3. You can have damage comparisons.
Zenith is just pinnacle of the game, lore weapon, as you begin with copper shortsword and it's ingredient in the recipe.
It's your whole journey. Everyone, mage, archer, summoner, begins killing things in game with copper shortsword.

It's meant to obliterate.
It makes sense! Yeah, it is the culmination of the Journey. I didn't think about that, really. Everyone starts the same.

Being motivated to build "towns" (2-3 houses counts as a town apparently) around my world will help to make it feel more lively and also make traveling much more convenient.

At the same time, all of my towns will probably break from corruption in hardmode. Some corruption spawned on like half of my snow biome, so a town there wouldn't last very long in hardmode.

Any confirmation on whether or not corruption still eats the jungle? This has been one of my biggest gripes with the game.

to be honest the Zienith is a mix of all the types of weapons to me.
because of the actual weapon being a sword, having very good range,
and being a very neat item you would expect a mage to have, on how it acts, and looks.
just my opinion though.

(why the horsemans blade by the way? the copp short makes sense to me but not this?)

I am very happy with this update. Changing the balance, reviewing the game experience, Golf, Bestiary and removing Op tactics for progression is what I've been waiting for.`:) It's a bit sad that bosses don't have unique attacks in master mode.
As for Zenith, in my opinion, each class can use it as the last weapon. Zenith might even have no binding to a specific class, so that he could get bonuses from each type of armor and accessories, but I also like the idea of a endgame weapon for each class.
In any case, I want to thank the developers for the constant free updates and wish them good luck working on future projects. <3

P.s.
I apologize for any errors, English is not my native language

Where is the Mechanical Brain? :dryadnaughty:

As cool as it is to have golf as a mini-game, how is it supposed to be playable, exactly?

"Alright, let's see if I can get a hole in one-"
*A solar eclipse is happening!*
*15 minutes later*
"Alright, now that that is over, let's get back to our golf ga-"
*The Blood Moon is rising...*
*9 minutes later*
"Alright, now can we PLEASE just get this game over wi-"
*Martian probe flies by*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Unless I'm missing something, I think it'd be nice if the World display when starting up would show the Seed used to create the world. It's not that big a hassle to save the Seed/World Name in a TXT file in case you want to share it later.

But it would be nice if we had it as reference in the World itself, visible on that screen, so we could easily share it at a later time.

Unless I'm missing something, I think it'd be nice if the World display when starting up would show the Seed used to create the world. It's not that big a hassle to save the Seed/World Name in a TXT file in case you want to share it later.

But it would be nice if we had it as reference in the World itself, visible on that screen, so we could easily share it at a later time.
Find the world you want.
Next to the cloud button, there’s a seed icon. Hover over that and it’ll tell you the seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom