Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little sad that the other three classes didn't get a terra blade/zenith option as well (and my 'ingenous' idea of having summon weapons as metal golems) but awesome update nonetheless! I could honestly spend hours petting the dog.......... cute baby
Also, I'm wondering if this forum website'll be used for future games; that'll be nice!

Well, Red in a joking manner said he will release Otherworld's code if he can get 100,000 signatures and 15 dollars from the community.

I personally doubt it, though.

Would a town in an underground mushroom biome still count as an "Underground Town" in regards to NPC happiness? I have a pretty large mushroom biome that would be perfect for it.

I was wondering with the rgb support, specifically corsair and their LL series fans and light strips. Can they be added. My pc tower is missing the rgb love.

Admit it, the new splash screens are actually from the console version, same thing with Morning rain, Space day and Ocean night tracks.;)

As cool as it is to have golf as a mini-game, how is it supposed to be playable, exactly?

"Alright, let's see if I can get a hole in one-"
*A solar eclipse is happening!*
*15 minutes later*
"Alright, now that that is over, let's get back to our golf ga-"
*The Blood Moon is rising...*
*9 minutes later*
"Alright, now can we PLEASE just get this game over wi-"
*Martian probe flies by*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
Here's what I'd do for a golf map, make a new world, so no hardmode, if you want to golf through hallow use some clentaminator solution, build it, scatter peace candles about as needed, combined with the mowed grass, you have almost nil mobs, blood moons might still happen, but just keep a strong summon on hand and it'll kill any zombies, eyes, whatever attacks you.

Here's what I'd do for a golf map, make a new world, so no hardmode, if you want to golf through hallow use some clentaminator solution, build it, scatter peace candles about as needed, combined with the mowed grass, you have almost nil mobs, blood moons might still happen, but just keep a strong summon on hand and it'll kill any zombies, eyes, whatever attacks you.
Or use the power of journey mode.

So far the update has been great, but with an exception. Worldgen has a really, REALLY nasty habit of overlapping the crimson/corruption biomes with the jungle, and that's quite an issue. It's bad enough when it happens with the tundra biome, but it's even worse when it comes to the jungle. I had 6 worlds in a row generate with this issue. Could you perhaps change it so that there's at least an option to force them to generate on opposite sides of the map? Like how you can choose between crimson and corruption.

So making npc's happy lower prices overall but what about npcs you can't buy anything with/have special abilities?
Is there any point of making these npc's happy?

-Tax Collector get faster money income?
-Nurse gives cheaper healing?
-Goblin Tinkerer gives cheaper Reforge?
-Angler get faster cooldown on new fishing quest?
-Dye Trader gives better Strange Plant Quest rewards?
-Stylist gives cheaper hair cut/color?

And what about the Guide, any point of making him happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom