Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you can basically get the clentaminator, cleanse any parts of the jungle that were overrun, and dig out all the dirt and replace it with mud to sorta rebuild the jungle.

The "dig out all the dirt and replace it with mud" part is always the absolute worst part of jungle restoration. The clentaminator makes altering biomes a breeze wherever dirt does the job, but jungles needs mud and manually replacing dirt with mud one block at a time to expand or un-corrupt the jungle is horribly tedious drudgery. Why couldn't the clentaminator turn dirt to mud from the beginning? And even more so, why is there still no good way to turn placed dirt to mud? Granted, block swapping makes mud replacement a little better, but it should be as easy as loading the clentaminator with the right solution. (Or just water, since mud is wet dirt.) Speaking of which, as long as it can't turn dirt to mud, the clentaminator is hardly any help with jungle restoration, which is the single biggest reason I ever want to use the thing in the first place.

The "dig out all the dirt and replace it with mud" part is always the absolute worst part of jungle restoration. The clentaminator makes altering biomes a breeze wherever dirt does the job, but jungles needs mud and manually replacing dirt with mud one block at a time to expand or un-corrupt the jungle is horribly tedious drudgery. Why couldn't the clentaminator turn dirt to mud from the beginning? And even more so, why is there still no good way to turn placed dirt to mud? Granted, block swapping makes mud replacement a little better, but it should be as easy as loading the clentaminator with the right solution. (Or just water, since mud is wet dirt.) Speaking of which, as long as it can't turn dirt to mud, the clentaminator is hardly any help with jungle restoration, which is the single biggest reason I ever want to use the thing in the first place.
I know, if I didn’t want my jungle to get overrun by the evil, I would have to get rid of the evil if it was right next to my jungle, but has anyone noticed that in prehardmode the evil spreads very slow? Has that always been a thing?

I know, if I didn’t want my jungle to get overrun by the evil, I would have to get rid of the evil if it was right next to my jungle, but has anyone noticed that in prehardmode the evil spreads very slow? Has that always been a thing?
Yes, it always spreads slowly in pre-hardmode.

It speeds up once you beat the Wall of Flesh, but it slows down again once you beat Plantera.

Also worth mentioning that beating the Wall of Flesh always sends that V of Hallow and Corruption through your world.

And every time you smash a demon altar it places a random corruption/crimson block somewhere in your world. This can make things surprisingly messy quickly. That's why i stopped smashing altars and started fishing for hardmode ore.

You know what would be nice?

If we could have an option to blur the background! Would give an excellent DOF effect! I'd say a mod, but unfortunately us GoG users don't have that option, unless I'm proven wrong that is!

Is there an option for Fallen Logs to appear once in the world during Halloween and after defeating 15 waves of pumpkin moon?

using water with the clentaminator to turn dirt into mud...

Or... you know... we gave the console version our new splash screens in advance. ;)

hey loki, mind passing that idea along? maybe the clentaminator could gain the ability to turn dirt into mud in a minor update?

you know... so restoring the jungle is easier? :dryadwink:

1589904592906.png
best part of journey mode. Though i wish i could choose how much i take out instead of a full stack cause that garbage can is being used more times than my sword

It would be funny if you could combine pillarfragments and luminite to form staffes and Combine all of These with all the gem staffes and the last prism to make a stronger version of it with much higher damage and fireing projectiles of all staffes.

It would be funny if you could combine pillarfragments and luminite to form staffes and Combine all of These with all the gem staffes and the last prism to make a stronger version of it with much higher damage and fireing projectiles of all staffes.
So like, a mage version of the Zenith?

Hey from what I hear this is a very good update. But has anyone else not gotten the update? I have an iPhone 8, so it isn’t my phone.

I started new large world with new character.
Tell me please: is it normal, that dungeon (after Skeletron defeating) is kind of long tower? with no forks, with single (Single Carl!) locked golden chest, and single (again Carl) hardmode chest (jungle).
Yes, I've met fragile blocks... but it helps nothing. There is no furniture.. chairs, tables, doors. .. lanterns, pictures.... Hey.. Dungeon is my favorite place to loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom