Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have flesh knuckles, but you could grab a paladin's shield and either upgrade the flesh knuckles or grab a frozen turtle shell for the best shield ever
I know
But my flesh knuckles are warding and i haven't did anything for frozen turtle shell yet (it's on my to do list)
But as you see, i have the black belt (needs tabi for master ninja gear) and the worm scarf. With this update i could use brain of confusion too.

So i have been going through the game now, and honestly the update is great! Though I am severely disappointed in the new summoner stuff... The new summons are okay, but the AI seems worse than the old ones.... whips are cool kind of, but aren't anything amazing... I was most excited for them and they were a disappointment... having to keep hitting the enemies to get the bonus from your minions with them is kind of dumb, since the summoner is the squishiest class now being forced into almost melee range... I feel they could have been implemented better... like either the effects lasting after you hit the enemy once, until it dies or taking them in a more interesting and creative way. Like making the whips like they are now, but when minions hit the enemies they get a debuff like the on fire, poison, venom etc. then have your minions deal an extra amount of damage just from wielding the whip. So that people are encouraged to use it. You would have to drop the damage they deal probably, or remove it out right, and just give it some knockback. It would be cool if the whips combined into each other so one whip could do multiple debuffs as the game goes on, and increase minion damage slightly each time as well. I guess i just saw so much potential in the whips, and they seemed generic and just out of place...
Also the lack of any new armor, (besides the hallow armor, though it's nice to have) or even accessories.... was also a bummer... even getting to combine the old ones would have been nice to free up some slots...

Though from what i have done with the other classes all seems pretty cool, and helped build on the old stuff. I just kind of wish summoner could of had something like that too.

Last edited:
I found 2 bugs, I don't know if their known but their both annoying.
1. If you put stairs in a corner enemies will get stuck in them and if they get attacked or they hurt you they no-clip through the walls. I know I could actuate them and avoid this but I think the design works better with it not actuated.

2. When I use my windows key when Terraria is open, every time I click I switches me to hot bar zero. Every time this happens I have to completely close out of Terraria and re-open it. If anyone knows a way to fix that please do tell.

I found 2 bugs, I don't know if their known but their both annoying.
1. If you put stairs in a corner enemies will get stuck in them and if they get attacked or they hurt you they no-clip through the walls. I know I could actuate them and avoid this but I think the design works better with it not actuated.

2. When I use my windows key when Terraria is open, every time I click I switches me to hot bar zero. Every time this happens I have to completely close out of Terraria and re-open it. If anyone knows a way to fix that please do tell.

Please report your bugs in this section: Journey's End Bug Reports This is the section the developers are using to look at bug reports so they can get them fixed.

I just killed Empress of Light for the first time with Bettle Armor/Flairon.
So intense.

I'm not an expert-mode type of player, so it was amazing to kill her before starting solar events, just with golem/fishron items, not final swords etc ! ;)
1590261279915.png

So with the release of the final PC update will we ever see the mobile and console content put on the PC version of the game. I'm sure I am not the only one who would love to have the mobile and console items ported to the PC version :)

I think the not melee post-moonlord weapons should be buffed to make them do more damage than Zenith, add weapons for every class doing that, or nerf Zenith because this weapon creates a huge power gap between the classes. Now a class wich is supposed to do the least damage as a trade-off for the highest defense in the game has also the highest damage. Also it doesn't use mana or ammo, wich were in the other classes kind of a trade-off for higher damage.

(Sorry if my English is bad)

I wish Empress Terraprisma would have like 10% chance to be dropped normally...
It's almost impossible for summoner to kill her during the day...

I wish Empress Terraprisma would have like 10% chance to be dropped normally...
It's almost impossible for summoner to kill her during the day...
She is beatable it's just a pain... I did it a few days ago, but it's kind of sad for one of our best weapons to be locked behind a challenge like that... When we are probably the weakest class.... It's also sad that it really isn't that great either... compared to other classes endgame....

I mean, we could try to use other methods of beating empress of light.
Have we tried blowing her up? Have we tried using the dummy and slimy saddle trick?

I mean, we could try to use other methods of beating empress of light.
Have we tried blowing her up? Have we tried using the dummy and slimy saddle trick?
I've tried hiding behind my broken mage and range characters, while I whip the air and cry. This seemed to work the best.

The fact that I have to wear a power glove to be able to hold down my wipe should say enough about the state of summoners.

1590778752191.png

Seed of my life... small world, joined two crimsons, 3 altars under 2 big trees near spawn, pyramid near spawn with sandstorm in a bottle, sky island just near ice biome almost visible from surface, then 4 trees connected and enchanted sword shrine with real sword beneath them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom