Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the newmusic tracks going to be on Steam for purchase? I need that Graveyard theme on my Ipod touch.

Are the newmusic tracks going to be on Steam for purchase? I need that Graveyard theme on my Ipod touch.

Eventually the new soundtrack that came with 1.4 will be available on Steam. Not sure when it will happen at this time.

I've been worrying about this for weeks now, so here's my question: Will we have to make new characters to use Journey Mode worlds? Because like many others, I've had the same character for years with countless items and other goods saved with them. I'd even classify them as sentimental. I've heard that you will have to make a new character, and if that's true why is that the case?

Journey mode is a completely separate game mode, basically, can only be used with characters made for journey mode. As for why, I'm unsure.

This update actually makes me sad, because this means that well… Terraria is fianally over. But even though this is the last update, it’s just the start of a whole new adventure in the world of Terraria. The updates may cease, and the game may stop developing, but the wondorous stories live on in all of us. Terraria is what brought us together, and now… The game is done. After 10 long years, the game is finished. And now that it is, it’s brought not just us together, it’s brought the world of Terraria together at last.

Pin achievements to characters separately so that each character has their own progress in them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom