Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotomo

Terrarian
PWxHK4K.png

MAJOR SETBACK BECAUSE OF CODING CHANGES TO TMODLOADER

The Most Intense Terraria Overhaul Ever.
To Be Completely Released Halloween Night 7:00 PM MT, USA

Planned Features:
-7 Pre-Hardmode Bosses
-9 Hardmode Bosses
-3 Post-Moonlord Bosses
-1200+ items
-140+ weapons
-17+ Mounts
-2 Biomes
-30+ Armor Sets
-70+ Accessories

Currently Looking for/Need These Positions:
-10 Coders
-4 Coding Helpers
-13 Spriters
-A lot of testers

Official Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/W2NsyEx

Stage: Genesis
Pre-Alpha 0.101 RELEASED
Current Version: Unreleased
Stability: EXTREMELY UNSTABLE

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Forum page will be updated daily.​

Last edited:
This seems like a really cool mod and I hope I can help, or at least support it. Though I know nothing of coding, maybe I can help test it?

Looks interesting. If I was good at coding or spriting, I could be more useful. Let me know if there is anything I can do; I would love to be part of something like this.

Looks interesting. If I was good at coding or spriting, I could be more useful. Let me know if there is anything I can do; I would love to be part of something like this.

Well... if you wouldn't mind joining the discord, I could give you a few spriting lessons! I'd be happy for people to help out!

-NOTICE- Version 0.0.1 has been OFFICIALLY released for the mod browser! See details in version history!

Will you be able to do all what you promised by the date you said without -5 Coders -2 Coding Helpers -3 Spriters -A lot of testers

How certain are you that you¡ll get help form reliable people?

Can you show us the sprites and the description of the items you made so far?

Could you update the description on tmodloader?

Will you be able to do all what you promised by the date you said without -5 Coders -2 Coding Helpers -3 Spriters -A lot of testers

How certain are you that you¡ll get help form reliable people?

Can you show us the sprites and the description of the items you made so far?

Could you update the description on tmodloader?

Unfortunately, with the 0.10 tModLoader update, I will need quite a few more coders and spriters thanks to *ahem* CODING CHANGES (thank you bluemagic123) :sigh:, I have discovered a small amount of people willing to support and help me, which I build trust with before I let them affect the mod in ANY WAY, and I will be updating the desc; as soon as the mod is released yet again.

-NOTICE- The End of Times Mod has officially been updated to version 0.101, and is now compatible with the latest tModLoader version!

I am interested in this project. I can sprite but im not the best at it. Please let me know if a spriter spot is available. And also the discord link has expired.

I am interested in this project. I can sprite but im not the best at it. Please let me know if a spriter spot is available. And also the discord link has expired.
I fixed the discord. We shall further discuss this topic there. ;)

just saying.. since the mod is already up from modloader list, u should display the actual content on this page! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom