Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Accessories

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Ores

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I am pretty sure the mod has been abandoned by Yotomo... the discord has been disbanded and I have not heard anything from him in a few days.

Sounds really great! Im afraid I can't offer my services, but I'll definitely look out for it on Halloween!

Yes, indeed.

I was on the official dev team. Yotomo just vanished for a couple weeks. Then, one day, we got on the server and found it disbanded.

This mod is no longer going to be released, and was way overambitious anyway. I was just there to hopefully calm down their excitement.

Anyway.... sorry about that, guys.

Yes, indeed.

I was on the official dev team. Yotomo just vanished for a couple weeks. Then, one day, we got on the server and found it disbanded.

This mod is no longer going to be released, and was way overambitious anyway. I was just there to hopefully calm down their excitement.

Anyway.... sorry about that, guys.
rip

The mod creator hasn't been seen since a few days after posting this thread, and since it seems abandoned for now, I'll close this.

@Yotomo, if you'd like this opened upon your return, just use the Report button and request it be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom